34. Gone

'My lion...' shae sat on the edge of Tyrion's bed his face bound with bandages from the battle.

''It was good of you to come good to me.' Tyrion said stiffly.

''good of me? Of course I came.' shae told him. 'I want to see you.' she told him reaching out for his bandage

''Believe me you don't.' Tyrion told her swiping her hand away

''Have you looked?' he shook his head. 'I will be the first.' shae agreed, pulling at the bandages un-wrapping it around his head until the scar was visible, a slash across his face. He cringed at the pain but shae didn't care.

'Well?' Tyrion questioned.

'You are a mess.' shae told him softly

'I am a monster as well, you should charge me double .' Tyrion informed her trying to maintain his composure but all he wanted was to cry.

'Do you honestly think I'm here for money Tyrion?' shae questioned appalled

'That was the arrangement we made.' Tyrion reminded her 'I pay you and you lie to me.'

'Oh I'm a poor little rich man and no one loves me so I make jokes all the time.' shae told him sarcastically 'so I pay them to laugh.... Fuck your money.' shae told him. There was a knock at the door and shae stood up.

'Oh hello there.' Bronn said smugly as shae stomped out. 'As requested I went to check on Sasha.' Bronn informed Tyrion.

'And she was overjoyed to hear I'm alive.' Tyrion offered shifting in bed. 

''She's gone.'' Bronn corrected. 

+

''The badge looks good on you,'' Tyrion told his father ''almost as good as it looked on me. Are you enjoying your new position?''

''Am I enjoying it?' tywin questioned.

''I was very happy.' Tyrion reminded him.

''Yes I know how happy you were you brought a whore into my bed.' Tywin snapped.

''It wasn't your bed at the time.' Tyrion reminded him.

''I sent you here to advise the king I gave you real power and authority. You chose to spend your days as you always have bedding harlots and drinking with thieves.' Tywin declared thoroughly annoyed.

''Occasionally I drink with the harlots.' Tyrion teased.

''What do you want Tyrion?' Tywin questioned as he poured wax on his scroll sealing it closed with the hand of the King stamp.

''Why does everyone always assume I want something?' Tyrion questioned, 'cant I simply visit with my beloved father. My beloved father who somehow forgot to visit his wounded son after he fell in the battlefield....'

''Master pycelle assured me your wounds were not fatal.' Tywin told him.

''I nearly got my head chopped in half!' Tyrion reminded him. 'you didn't think to check for yourself?'

''yes, nearly.' Tywin agreed. 'Unfortunately Stannis's men were not more skilled.' Tywin sneered. Tyrion scoffed not believing his ears.

''I organized the defense of the city while you were caught in the ruins of harrenhal. I led the armies when the enemies were at the gate while your grandson, the king quivered in fear behind the walls. I bled in the mud for our family and as my reward I was trundled off to some doctor but what do I want? A little bloody gratitude would be a start!' Tyrion declared.

''Jugglers and singers require applause you are a Lannister. Do you think I demanded a garland of roses every time I suffered a wound on the battlefield?' tywin asked with a deep sigh of annoyance. 'Now I have seven kingdoms to look after and three of them are in an open rebellion so tell me what you want?'

''I want lots of things,' Tyrion admitted. "I want to know where Sasha is for starters." 

"What do you mean?" Tywin countered. 

"You didnt know?" Tyrion countered. "She's not here father." 

"What do you mean she's not here?" Tywin repeated. 

"So busy you didnt think to check for her when you arrived?" Tyrion countered. Tywin rubbed an anxious hand at his jaw as he got up. 

Tyrion bent down seeing a note with his name on it in the trash bin. 

"Throwing out my letters too?" Tyrion questioned noticing the handwriting. 

"Now is not the time we will find Sasha, you dont think-"

"I know where she is." Tyrion cut him off. 

"What?" Tywin turned to him. 

"She wrote it all in a note for me. Dear Tyrion, I pray you survive this war but I will not be here when the fire dies out. I am going home to Casterly rock. Sandor came with me. I love him, I love you too, I will see you-" Tywin snatched it from Tyrion. 

"She went to Casterly rock with Sandor Clegane?" Tywin demanded. 

"She loves him, that is no farse father." Tyrion assured. 

"I'm putting a stop to this." 

When Tywin got to Casterly rock Sasha was tending to her winterberry bushes. 

"I think another fortnight and we will have a harvest of berries!" Sasha declared. Sandor looked up from his sword as he sharpened the edges. 

"Good, you will have to make sure you dont eat them all in one sitting though." Sandor countered. "I will need to find out where you father got you the bushes in the first place." 

"So I can have a whole garden filled with them!" Sasha agreed. 

"Aye, you know you are easy to please, blue berries and kisses. Cheap date." Sandor teased. 

"I will require a cake or pie for our wedding." Sasha added. 

"One of each." Sandor agreed he put his sword down and took a long sip of ale. Sasha moved to him and he wrapped his arms around her. 

"I sent out the letter to my father this morning-"

"Tywin." Sandor stared back at Tywin as he rode up. 

"Yes, so in a few days-"

"He's here." Sandor corrected spinning her around. 

"Daddy!" Sasha declared. 

"Dont you daddy me." Tywin countered as he dismounted. 

Made You Look / Sandor Cleganeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें