12. Good Little Wolf

Sasha spent the new few days before getting to casterly rock exclusively sleeping in sandor's arms, in between his legs and during the day, racing him through the woods.

She knew when she got home everything would go back to how it was before. Sandor would be at the castle, and Sasha was never accepted at the castle. She would go home to the rock and read with her father, study with him, and try to forget how special Sandor made her feel.

Sasha debated asking her father is she could stay in the capital but she didnt think she wanted to be at the capital, she didnt want to be in the capital. Near Cersei that much, she would be a prisoner in her chambers at least for the journey back Cersei didnt care if she was seen or not.

Sandor was looking for Sasha, he was thinking the same thing. He was going to the capital and she wasnt. He didnt know when the next time he would see her would be and he was dreading it completely.

Sansa stumbled backwards running into Sandor. She stared up at him taking nervous steps back away from him, her eyes wide her lip quivered.

'Do I frighten you so much girl?' sandor questioned she didn't answer, 'or is it him that's making a shake? He frightens me to look at that face.' Sandor teased nodding to Illyn Payne.

'I'm sorry if I offended you sir.' Sansa said sheepishly he only stated at her, a deep frown on his face as he walked past them. 'Why won't he speak to me?' Sansa questioned sandor.

'He hasn't been talkative the last 20 years since the mad king had his tongue cut out.' Sandor informed her but his gaze shifted seeing Sasha with Jaime. Jaime was hugging her to him, Sandor watched them as Sasha laughed out, her brother lifting her feet off the ground. He was going to bring her home but sasha had begged that Sandor bring her home.

"He already offered and... come on, let me have this." Sasha whispered.

"Father wont like it." Jaime mused.

"Shut up, come on, he's great, he's sweet to me and I... I... you just go to the capital, run along and let me please brother!" Sasha begged. "You are smushing me!"

"Okay, okay, the hound can drop you off, I will let Cersei know before I keep going." Jaime agreed.

"Thank you, thank you, I love you." Sasha agreed hugging him again.

"Father will-"

"He's my friend that I never get to see, its nothing more." Sasha objected.

"I was going to say-"

"Liar." Sasha corrected quickly.

"-that father will have missed you." Jaime offered. They both knew he was covering his ass.

"He will have missed me, I'm his new favorite. And if I looked normal I would his golden girl."

"Normal is boring." Jaime corrected kissing her cheek.

'He speaks well with his sword though.' Joffrey remarked and sansa smiled turning towards the Prince, 'serving the kings justice... he is the royal executioner.' he clarified 'what is it my sweet girl? Does the hound frighten you?' Joffrey asked, concern in his voice. 'Away with your dog you're scaring my lady.' Sandor tipped his head leaving.

"Sasha..." Sandor began.

"Hound," Sandor held back a growl as he turned around. "I just spoke with the king and my sister." Jaime remarked. "I hope you dont mind but Sasha has nominated you to bring her back to the capital."

"It's like you forgot I was even here." Loras offered.

"You were busy, I didnt want to interrupt." Sasha countered.