25. Bored of You

Wildest Dreams /Jojen Reed x Hp Crossover

'Don't get up' Tyrion told them 'hello big sister,' cersei wore her usual scowl when it came to tyrion. 'this weather agrees with you.' Tyrion kissed her cheek before heading to his seat at the small council table. 'Forgive the interruption everyone...''  Sasha hesitated at the door, this was the small council room she wasnt allowed in here. "Come Sasha, look they have the good wine best be drunk for important matters, right?" He mused and sasha took a step in. 

''What are you doing here?' Cersei questioned

'It's been a remarkable journey. I pissed off the edge of the wall, I slept in the sky cell, fought with the Hill Tribes so many adventures, so much to be thankful for.' Tyrion remarked.

"A sky cell, you were at the vale of Arryn." Sasha realized. 

"That I was sweet sister, note that I was speaking to my actual sweet sister." Tyrion added with a smug smile directed at Cersei, she rolled her eyes shaking her head. 

'What are you doing here? This is the small council.' Cersei clarified.

'Yes well I do believe the hand of the King is welcome at all small council meetings,' Tyrion told her.

'Father is hand of the King' Sasha corrected. Once Ned was killed Cersei instructed Joffrey to name Tywin hand of the king, Joffrey had agreed but their father was fighting a war to get Tyrion back and he wasnt in the capital at the moment. 

'Yes but in his absence...'' Tyrion pulled out a note varys read it over. Sasha peered over his shoulder. 

''Your father. Has named Tyrion hand of the King in his absence.' Varys informed her.

''Everyone out! Everyone out!' Cersei screamed but Tyrion did not move. Sasha took a step back but Cersei pointed a finger at her to stay as well. She liked being included.  "We heard you were dead." Cersei remarked.

"I'm glad you're not dead." Sasha corrected as Tyrion took a sip of his wine. "I never doubted you."

"Me, too, dear. Death is so boring, especially now with so much excitement in the world." Tyrion agreed. 

"Hand of the king, thats wonderful, you will do a grand job Tyrion." Sasha assured but Cersei rolled her eyes, she was a master at the eye roll. 

''I would like to know how you tricked father into this.'' Cersei demanded.

''If I was capable into tricking father I would be the emperor of the world by now,' Tyrion informed her with a grin as he poured himself a drink, Sasha chuckled, Tyrion nodded to her, he missed her innocence. Tyrion put his cup down turning his attention to cersei. ''you brought this on yourself.''

''I've done nothing!' Cersei spat. 

''Quite right you did nothing.' tyrion told her. 'when your shit of a son called for Ned starks head and now the entire north has risen up against you.''

''I tried to stop it' she told them. Sasha remained silent though, had she? Had she tried? She was busy trying to bury rumors that were not rumors about Joffrey. 

''Did you? Well you failed.' Tyrion sassed. 'Yes, that bit of theater will haunt our family for generations.' Tyrion informed her.

''Robb Stark is a child!' Cersei declared.

''A child who has won every battle he has fought,' tyrion reminded her.

"Wow, really? Father must be upset." Sasha offered. 

"He loves the challenge." Tyrion teased.  "'Cersei, do you understand what losing the war means?''

''What do you know about war?' Cersei spat.