Y/n brings her hands up and wipes her tears "Padmè was with me, only you and her know."

The older mans eyes widened a little "You aren't continuing with your training, are you?" He asks.

"I have to Obi, I can't have people getting ideas." Y/n says "People on the council have suspicions of me."

Obi-wan crosses his arms and shakes his head "It's not good for you, or the baby." He says.

"I don't have a choice."

"Talk with Master Yoda, I'm sure he can figure something out." Obi-wan insisted.

Y/n raises her brows "And what exactly do I tell him?" She asks, "Hey Master, I'm pregnant with the chosen ones baby. Can I stop my training?" She intimidated with a sarcastic tone.

Obi-wan gives Y/n a scolding frown "Really?" He asks "But yes, something like that."

Y/n swore she felt her eye twitch "Something like that?!" She screeched.

The older jedi winced at her tone "Just tell him your pregnant, and you can't continue your training." He says "He'll understand."

"And what about the other council members?" Y/n asks "They'll have questions, especially Windu."

"Master Yoda will figure it out." Obi-wan says confidently "You have to talk to him."

Y/n lets out a sigh, and runs her hands through her hair "Fine." She mumbled "Fine, I will at some point."

Obi-wan crosses his arms "Why not when I go back to the temple?" He suggested

'Well there goes my plan.' Y/n thought while trying to hide her frown.

"You weren't going to tell him, were you?" Obi-wan asked, his hands now going to his hips. He looked even more like a scolding dad than before.

Y/n frowns and shakes her head "Not today....no." She mumbled.

Obi-wan sighs and shakes his head "You have to do this, little one." He says.

"I know." Y/n mumbled looking down "I'm just scared Obi." She mumbled.

"You have no reason to be scared little one." Obi-wan tried to confront.

Y/n lets out a breath "But Obi-wan, what if the council somehow finds out?" She asks "About everything."

Obi-wan shakes his head "I doubt they will." He says "And if they do, I will do everything to protect you and Anakin from punishment. I promise."

"I know you will Obi." Y/n says with a tight smile.

☁︎

Obi-wan and Y/n stood in front of master Yoda, in his private chambers. The room wasn't much, hardly any decorations and everything had been shortened for the old master. He was sitting on his bed, staring at the two.

"Something to tell me, you both do?" Yoda hums looking at the two of them.

Obi-wan looks at Y/n, and nods encouraging her to talk. Swallowing hard the young woman took a deep breath "Master, I can't continue my training."

Yoda's ears tilt with his head "Why?" He asks.

Y/n couldn't seem to find the words, she could feel the nervously bubbling inside her again. Obi-wan noticed and placed a hand on her lower back "Come on little one." He says gently, while rubbing her back to comfort her.

"I'm pregnant." Y/n blurts after almost five minutes of silence.

Yoda's ears twitch up and he stares at her "Knew there was something different, I did." He says with a nod, "Expect something big like this, I did not."

Y/n swallows and nods "I'm-I'm sorry Master." She apologized, looking down at het feet.

"Sorry, you will not be." Yoda says sternly, as he hops down from his bed "Happy I am for you, and young Skywalker." He says.

"Does this mean Y/n doesn't have to train?" Obi-wan asks in a hopeful tone.

Yoda nods "Of course." He says "Almost done, you were. Had much more to teach you, I did not. Learn fast....you did." He ranted proudly.

This makes Y/n look up with a smile "Hearing that means a lot master." She says, "What about council? Wont they be suspicious?" She asks.

"Worry about that, you do not." Yoda says.

Obi-wan smiles "See little one, I told you it was nothing to fret about." He says.

Y/n smiles a little "I can't help but worry." She mumbled "Anything could happen."