seventy-four

Y/n and Obi-wan meditated together for a few hours, helping each other clear their minds. When Y/n finally decided to lay down, she was out like a light. And it was the best sleep she had gotten in a while, there was no nightmares.

"Sweets. Sweets wake up." Anakin's gentle voice said while shaking Y/n awake.

The woman groaned in annoyance "Piss off."

Anakin laughs a little "Come on, you already missed breakfast." He says.

This makes Y/n instantly sit up "What?" She asks, pushing her hair from her face.

"I knew that would get you up."

Y/n glares at him a little "So you lied?" She asks.

Anakin laughs while shaking his head "No, you totally missed breakfast and it was delicious." He says.

The woman groans and climbs out of bed "Damnit." She grumbled, sluggishly making her way to the closet.

"How come you're so tired?" Anakin asks taking a seat on their shared bed, "Are you having nightmares again?" He asks with worry.

Y/n swallows and shakes her head while opening the closet, and grabbing out a pair of jeans "No." She lies.

Y/n slips off her shorts and pulls on the black jeans she grabbed, she decided to leave on the stone gray tank top. The entire time she could feel Anakin just staring at her. Y/n could feel the love, and admiration radiating off him like a wave.

The woman turns around to look at her boyfriend "You okay?" She asks teasingly.

Anakin's face goes a little red, and he smiles "I just love you, so much." He says.

Y/n smiles "I love you too. Now we best get going, I'm starving and I wanna eat before the wedding." She says.

"I'm excited to see you in your dress." Anakin says while getting to his feet, walking over and placing bis hands on Y/n's waist.

"Well you still have to wait." Y/n teased leaning up to peck his lips "Now come on, I'm starved."

☁︎

Hours passed, and the wedding got closer and closer. Padmè wanted to have the ceremony just before sunset, just to add to aesthetic.

Currently Y/n, Ahsoka, and Padmè were all getting ready together. Y/n had been the first done, with both her hair and makeup(and she already had her dress on). She had her hair tied up in a bun(if possible), and she had on light blue eye shadow.

 She had her hair tied up in a bun(if possible), and she had on light blue eye shadow

Padmè had just finished her makeup, and went to go get dressed. While she was doing that, Y/n was helping Ahsoka with her makeup. The Togruta teen had on a pale long sleeved dress, that went a little past her knees.