twenty-four

"Another threat to the queen has emerged?" Yoda asked Anakin, his voice sounding shocked.

Anakin sighs "Yes."

Y/n who stood beside Anakin, lets out a weak laugh "A lot of people hate me." She jokes.

Yoda frowns "Hmm." He hums "What happened?"

"I was in my office, just doing some work. I had just finished talking to moments before, when I suddenly got this feeling." Y/n begins to explain "It was almost like this instinct, or voice, telling me to duck. So I did. And then right after I had ducked down, a blaster bullet went flying past."

Yoda smiles slightly "The force, it was." He says almost sounding proud.

Anakin nods "Thats what I said. Even without training, she is very gifted." He says, smiling over at her softly.

The young jedi's words made Y/n smile, and her face heated up slightly. Everytime Anakin complimented her, she felt like she was going to burst. Y/n wished she could just come out and say what she felt.

"Come to the temple you will, safer it will be." Yoda says "No choices, we have."

Anakin raises his brows in shock "Will she receive jedi training?" He asks.

"Yes, she will. Train her personally, I will." Yoda says "Join the jedi order, she will not."

Y/n grins a feeling of excitement washing over her, completely ignoring the fact she wouldn't be joing the order. She was just excited she was getting this opportunity "Really!?" She asks, "When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow afternoon, leave Alderaan you will." Yoda says "Meet you when you arrive, I will."

Suddenly a realization washes over Y/n, Alderaan, what would happen to her planet in her absence. She didn't want to abandon her people, or abandon the responsibility she had.

"What about Alderaan?" Y/n asks in worry "I-i can't let my planet suffer, or fall in my absence." She says.

Yoda smiles "Worry about that, you do not. Noah take your place, he will." He says with a nod, "Help from senator Amidala, he will have."

Anakin looks at Y/n whoes face was twisted with worry, discreetly he reaches over and grabs her hand lacing their fingers together. Y/n glanced at him, and gave a grateful smile. She loved how comfortable he made her feel.

Y/n lets out a breath and nods "Okay." She says, feeling more relaxed then before.

"See you both soon, I will." Yoda says with a bow before the hologram disappear.

As soon as the old master was gone, Y/n let out a squeal of excitement. She lets of of Anakin's hand, and instead wraps her arms around his neck. Bringing him into a bone crushing hug. Anakin was at first a little startled, but smiled and melted into the hug.

"I can't believe it!" Y/n squeals in excitement.

Anakin laughs "At least you won't have to join the order." He said, an off feeling in his stomach. What if this was the last time he saw her?

Y/n steps back "Maker, thats right." She breathes "Wait, is that even allowed? Me training to use the force, but not joining the order?" She asks.

Anakin shrugs "I don't know, I've never really heard of it." He says "Besides with your grandparents, and your family before them."

"Hmm, I wonder if my father could weild the force?" Y/n mumbles crossing her arms.

"From what I've heard, I don't think he could." Anakin says.

Y/n frowns "Must've skipped over him then." She says "Same with my mum."

Anakin nods and shrugs "Could be a possibility, or the force chose you for a reason." He suggested.