forty-nine*

Smut warning
Finally i know, I'm sorry it took so long. I'm also terrible at writing smut so, uh, enjoy?

After dinner Y/n decided to clean up, while Anakin had a shower. Before doing the dishes she had put some bacta gel on her cut, and by the time she had started the dishes there was no pain. And the wound was practically closed. She was listening to the radio, humming to whatever song was on. And dancing a little. While doing dishes, she was startled by a pair of hands on her waist.

"Ani, force you scared me." Y/n breathed with a laugh.

Anakin chuckles lowly and places several kisses on her neck "Sorry." He murmurs.

There was a warm feeling that bubbled inside Y/n, and what felt like a spark lit inside her. There was a wetness pooling in her panties, making her clench her thighs. She lets out a breath "It's fine." Y/n murmurs, her face quickly warming up.

Anakin could feel how nervous she suddenly got, and it made him grin "Whats arong sweets?" He asks. Placing even more gentle kisses on her neck.

Y/n swallows "Nothing." She mumbles shyly, her heart practically pounding out of her chest.

"You're nervous." Anakin says with a small laugh, sucking on her neck a little.

This was the most intimate they've been, and the most intimate Y/n had been with anyone. It made her nervous, but excited. She wanted to be intimate with Anakin, Y/n really did, but she was scared to even bring the topic up.

"Well....we've never....I don't know." Y/n murmurs nervously, while turning off the water.

Anakin spins Y/n around so her back is to the counter "Am I making you uncomfortable?" He asks in worry.

Y/n quickly shakes her head "Maker no!" She says.

"Are you sure?" Anakin asks still worried "I'm sorry-"

Y/n quickly cupped Anakin's face, and kissed him. The kiss was deep and heated. Anakin melted into the kiss, squeezing Y/n's hips a little. This just made her groan into Anakin's mouth, while she reached up running her fingers through his hair. They both knew what they wanted.

After nearly a minute Anakin pulls away, the both of them completely breathless "Have you ever-"

"No. Not with anyone." Y/n answers shaking her head "You?"

Anakin chuckles "Sweets, I'm not even supposed to be in a relationship with you." He whispers, pecking her lips "Do you want to do this?"

"Yeah." Y/m whispers nodding, a kind of fire igniting in her "Bedroom?" She asks.

Anakin nods with a chuckle "Oh definitely." He says, taking a step back and gently grabbing Y/n's arm to tug her down the hall.

Once the two walk through the doorway of the room, Anakin is instantly taking his shirt off and throwing it. The two sokn made it to the foot of the bed, Y/n's legs bumping it while Anakin stood in front of her. The jedi eagerly cupped her face, and connected their lips once more. Y/n moaned a little into the kiss, one hand reaching up to tug at Anakin's hair.

Anakin groaned pulling away from her, the two of them breathing heavily "I...I love you." He murmurs.

I love you. Something the couple was just getting used to saying, it was only the third time it had been said. Y/n loved being able to say that, but at the same time it scared her.

"I love you too." Y/n whispers slowly reaching for the hem of her shirt.

Y/n soon enough reached down and pulled up her shirt a little, but she hesitated. Letting out a deep breath, she finally pulls her shirt off. This left her in a baby blue slightly laced bra, that held her breasts perfectly. As soon as her shirt is off, Y/n attempts to hide her chest with her hands. Instantly regretting taking it off.