thirty

"Anakin, what are we doing?" Y/n asks as he leads her up several flights of stairs, "Where are we even going?"

It had been a few days, and Anakin was still at Coruscant. Y/n had been training, and learning anything she could. Whenever she was in the Jedi library, she would see Master Windu around. It was obvious he had been trying to catch her slipping up, in anyway possible. It made Y/n feel more stressed with him, practically hovering over her shoulder.

Y/n's lightsaber training had gone better, and she was even getting more and more better. With the help from Anakin, she was slowly getting better and better. Y/n was less clumsy, but still couldn't 100% block all the shots.

Y/n had been dividing her time up as best she could, between training, Anakin, and Ahsoka. Obi-wan had been sent away again, so Y/n assumed Anakin would soon follow. Noah had been reporting to Y/n daily, telling her everything that was going on in Alderaan. Padmè had been with him, helping him best she could. Y/n was beyond grateful for the both of them.

Anakin and Y/n seemed to be getting more, and morw close. Which something Y/n  very much enjoyed. They still didn't have a lable for their relationship, nore had they discussed it all Y/n knew was they both shared feelings for each other. But that didn't stop them from sleeping next to each other, kiss

"It's a suprise." Anakin says chuckling, he was holding her hand their fingers laced together.

"Does it involve us getting in trouble?" Y/n asks worriedly, looking behind them just in case.

Anakin shakes his head "No." He answers honestly "Well, I mean us being out right now could get us in trouble." He says.

Y/n's eyes widened "Anakin!" She hisses fearfully "I cannot get in trouble."

"Don't worry, sweets." Anakin says "No one's gonna catch us." He says, the two finally reaching the top.

"Ani, whats on the other side of this door?" Y/n asks tilting her head slightly.

Anakin smiles at her, and opens the door with his free hand "Something almost as gorgeous as you." He says.

Y/n gasps with a large smile, sunsets was always something she had loved. The sunsets on Alderaan were her favorite, the ones on Coruscant following second. From her apartment the sunset was pretty, but the buildings were in the way. Anakin had taken her to the highest part of the jedi temple, well the highest part you could get to.

The sun was setting slowly, and the sky was a beautiful mix of colors. Y/n walked out onto the roof, pulling Anakin with her. She couldn't help but smile in excitement, while Anakin watched her.

"Anakin, it's so beautiful." Y/n whispered "It's so much more beautiful from up here."

"Not as beautiful as you." Anakin says squeezing her hand.

Y/n looks away from the view and over at Anakin, a nervous feeling bubbling inside her "Ani, what are we?" She asks fearfully. The conversation was long overdue.

Anakin looks at her with a frown  "What-what do you mean?" He asks, his heart beginning to beat quickly.

"Are we....are we together?" Y/n asks nervously avoiding his gaze "We-we never really talked about it."

"Do- I mean, do you want to be together?" Anakin asks swallowing hard, "I really, really care about you. More than I've cared about anyone." He rants "And I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Y/n turns fully in his direction, while grabbing his metal hand and making him turn as well. The more Anakin looked at her, the more beautiful she seemed to get.