one-hundred and five

"Save your energy." Obi-wan's voice echoed, his face only showing for a split second.

Y/n's face then appears, and she shakes her head "I can't." She cries. Her face was wet with tears and sweat, her expression full of nothing but pain.

Obi-wan's face appeared again, and he had a panicked look "Don't give up, Y/n." He begged.

Once again Y/n's face appeared, and she shook her head. This time she didn't say a word, only a exhale left her body. Then she was limp, she was dead.

☁︎

Anakin sat on the couch, he had just left the temple for a break. A break from the council, and definitely a break from the Chancellor. His head was leaned back, and his eyes were closed. But they snapped open at the sound of steps, and he looked over to see Y/n. She was dressed in a very loose shirt, and baggy pants. Something Anakin had bought for her, so she'd feel comfortable.

"Was Obi-wan here?" Anakin asks curiously, wondering if his former master had come to say goodbye.

Y/n walks behind the couch "Yes, he came to say goodbye." She says, leaning down to peck her lovers lips.

Anakin smiles into the kiss, before she pulls away. Instantly he watches her slowly walk away "I'm glad he came bye." He says

Y/n hums glancing back at him "Are you hungry?" She asks before making her way to the kitchen.

Anakin gets to his feet and follows after her with a smile "That sounds fantastic, my love." He says.

"How has your day been so far?" Y/n asks as she moved around the kitchen, grabbing a few things to make a nice lunch "I didn't expect you home for lunch." She adds.

"It's been slow, I'm glad I had the opportunity to see you." Anakin says while he takes a seat at the counter.

Y/n hums a little "Have you heard from Ahsoka?" She asks "It's been a while since I heard anything."

Anakin nods "Apparently she's found Maul, he's gone back to Mandalore and he's got an army of Mandalorians." He explained.

"How in the blazes did he do that?" Y/n gasps in confusion, while pulling some food from the fridge.

"It's a certain group of mandos from what I know, Death Watch to be specific. But Ahsoka and Rex are teamed up with some other Mando's, Bo-Katan Kryze, the late Dutchess Satine's sister." Anakin explained.

Y/n gasped a little "I've heard about her." She says "Not much, just that she is the complete opposite of her sister." She added with a shrug, "Do you think they'll capture Maul?" She askes curiously.

Anakin lets out a breath "Ahsoka will bring him in no matter what, dead or alive." He says confidently "I've taught her everything I know."

"Capturing Maul is just another step closer to ending the war." Y/n said happily, her mind already wandering to what would happen after. After the war her and Anakin could finally start their lives, peacefully she hoped

☁︎

Another day went by and Y/n was in the spare room, looking around the space. She was debating. The room was big enough to make into a temporary nursery, if she moved everything out of it. Which would be simple enough if she had the right help.