twenty-six

After Anakin had left, she had unpacked everything. After that she found nothing to do, so she decided to meditate. She did that for a few hours, before awkwardly making her way to the cafeteria to get some food. Starved she quickly scarfed down her foodz before getting ready for bed.

The next morning she woke up alone, causing her to frown slightly. Y/n already missed Anakin a lot, which only made her feel silly and clingy. Quickly Y/n shook away her thoughts, and got dressed for her day. She slipped on a pair of tight black pants, a light gray tank top, and then a tan cardigan over the tank top.

Y/n then left her room, but paused in realization. She had no idea where to go. Before Master Yoda left he didn't tell her where he'd be exactly, he never even told her a room.

"Queen Y/n." A voice spoke from the left.

The young queen looked to her left quickly, a little shocked that someone was talking to her. But a smile graced Y/n's lips, when she saw a familiar blond bearded man walking towards her.

"Master Kenobi." Y/n greets kindly "It's wonderful to see you again."

Obi-wan smiles and holds up a hand "Please, call me Obi-wan." He says politely.

Y/n smiles "Then you have to call me Y/n." She says.

"That can be arranged." Obi-wan says "What are you doing up so early?" He asks curiously.

"Yeah, uhm, I'm supposed to be meeting master Yoda for training. But he never told me where."

Obi-wan smiles "He does that sometimes, I'm pretty sure I know where he is." He says "Follow me." Before taking a few steps.

Y/n grins "You're a life saver." She says gratefully, quickly falling in step with the olde jedi "So, you were Anakin's master. Please tell me you have embarrassing stories, he's already heard most of mine. Now it's my turn."

Obi-wan smiles as they walk down the hall "Oh, I have plenty of stories." He says proudly, "But that talk is far too long, perhaps we can discuss it some other time?" He suggests.

"Yes please, I'm dying to hear the stories." Y/n says excitedly.

☁︎

After saying goodbye to Oki and thanking him over and over, Y/n walks into the room Yoda is in. The room was dim, and silent. Master Yoda was sitting on a pillow meditating, and a pillow sat across from him.

"Take a seat." He speaks, his eyes still closed.

Y/n nods and sits down across from him, she crosses her legs getting into a comfortable position. The pillow was soft, and gave her good cushion.

"Meditated, have you?" Yoda asks.

"Yes sir." Y/n answers honestly "Anakin was helping me for quite a while." She explains.

"Close your eyes."

Y/n does as she's told, and lets out a breath. She remembers what Anakin had told her, about clearing her mind. So Y/n does just that, she clears her mind.

"A good friend, he is?" Yoda asks

Y/n nods "Yes, a fantastic friend. He's helped me through a lot."

Yoda suddenly hums in suprise "More clear, young Skywalker's future is seeming." He mutters, probably to himself mostly.

Y/n opens her eyes "What do you mean?" She asks.