thirteen

TW torture

Y/n let out a pained scream, as the blade of Dooku's lightsaber cut her stomach. She could feel her skin burning, and the smell was even worse. Y/n was now hanging from the ceiling by the cuffs around her wrists, her feet a decent bit away form the sandstone ground. Y/n didn't know how long she had been dealing with this torture, she had lost all concept of time after the 17th cut. But this wasn't the only torture she was dealing with, after Dooku got bored, droids would come in and prod at her with shockstaffs.

She could feel herself losing her voice with each pained scream, it was pure agony. Y/n knew Dooku wouldn't kill her, he needed her alive. But it definitely didn't stop him from the torture part.

'Anakin, where are you?' Y/n thought as another scream ripped through her throat.

"Have you changed your mind yet?" Dooku asked retracting his saber, and clipping it too his belt.

Y/n brought her head up, and made eye contact with the Sith Lord. Despite how much pain she was in, she still held a stern glare "Fuck you." She snarled hoarsely.

Dooku slashed her stomach again, another scream ripping through her. The pain was agonizing, the feeling of her flesh being burned and torn open.

"I will never betray the republic." Y/n growled as tears slipped down her cheeks.

Dooku sighed irritably "Seems like you're just as stupid as your parents." He said shaking his head, "How disappointing, you could've been so powerful."

"What the hell does that mean?" Y/n asked her cuts stinging.

"You really don't know, do you?"

Y/n rolled her eyes "Y'know, I'm not enjoying this whole ominous thing you've got going Dooku." She said weakly, "If you're gonna tell me then tell me." She grumbled.

Dooku chuckled "Maybe one day you'll learn." He said.

The sith left the room, and a second later two droids walked in. The were both holding shockstaffs, and were walking towards her. The first droid hit her in the stomach, and a millisecond later the other one hit her in the side. Y/n let out cries and whimpers of pain, as she tried to squirm away fron their attacks.

This assault continued for what felt like ever, even the droids got bored. Now they were just standing guard. Y/n hung their, her head held limp as she stared at the ground. She knew Dooku wouldn't be back for a while, probably not till the following day. Y/n still couldn't figure out how long she'd been there, could've been hours, or even days. She was beginning to think no one was coming, that Anakin wasn't coming.

Y/n looked up "Hey, droids." She called in a tired voice.

The two droids exchanged a look "Is she talking to us?" One asked.

"I don't know." The other said, looking back to Y/n "Are you talking to us?"

Y/n rolled her eyes "Yes, yes I am." She said, "I have a.....lady issue I need to deal with, can you let me down so I can use the bathroom?" She quickly lied.

The droids looked at each other "Are we allowed to do that?" The second one asked.

The first one shrugged "I don't know." He said.

Y/n sighed 'Force help me, these droids are idiots.' She thought, "Uh, Dooku, told me to ask if I needed to use the bathroom. And he said you guys would let me use it?" She said in more of a questioning tone.

The second droid shrugged "Well, if you say so." He said, both of then setting down their shockstaffs.

The two droids worked together, and managed to get Y/n down. The two argued back and forth on how to get her down, Y/n was surprised no one came in. As soon as her feet hit the groud, she collapsed to the floor wincing. Now that she was able to move, everything felt so much more painful.