seventy-five

The time for cake finally came, and everyone was excited. But they remained outside. Everything had been set up for snacks, cake, and beverages right after the ceremony all thanks to Padmè's maids. The sun had finished setting, and the lights that had been set up were on.

"Hey, Ahsoka watch this." Y/n whispered to the young teen, as she slips another piece of cake on a paper plate.

Ahsoka looks at Y/n "What are you doing?" She asks, looking from the piece of cake to Y/n.

"Something amazing." Y/n answered with a mischievous grin, as she walked over to Noah who was talking with Obi-wan, Anakin, and Padmè.

"Do you have any baby names planned?" Obi-wan asked curiously.

Padmè lets out a sigh "We haven't gotten that far yet." She says with a laugh.

Anakin chuckles "I still can't believe you two are having a kid." He says shaking his head "I'm happy for you both."

No one seemed to notice Y/n, and if they did they didn't think anything of it. Once she was next to Noah, she grinned mischievously. She brought the plat up, and BAM.

"Y/n!" Noah exclaimed in suprise, when she slammed a plate of cake in his face.

"HA BITCH!" Y/n shouts quickly kicking off her heels, and running off.

"What the fuck." Anakin says a little stunned, while watching the women he loved run away completely bare foot.

Noah wipes as much cake as he can from his face, and runs afer her. Obi-wan, Ahsoka, Padmè, and Anakin all watched in disbelief. Ahsoka then burst into laughter "That was amazing!" She wheezed, clutching her stomach.

Padmè sighs shaking her head "I didn't think she'd actually do it." She says.

"You knew?" Obi-wan asks looking over at Padmè.

The older woman sighs, while absentmindedly rubbing her stomach "Yeah. She used to say 'If you and my brother ever get married, I'm slamming cake in his face'." Padmè explained doing her best to mimic Y/n's voice.

Anakin sighs while shaking his head "That woman is unbelievable." He says, watching Noah chase after his lover in the district

"You love that woman." Ahsoka points out, nudging her master with a grin.

"She makes a good point." Obi-wan adds, his eyes still watching Y/n and Noah in the distance. Amusement glittering in his eyes.

Anakin nods "I do love that woman very much." He says "Even when shebdoes weird shit like this." He adds, watching as Y/n dodged away from Noah.

"I wanna know what possess her to do things like this." Obi-wan says with a chuckle.

"She's letting her impulsive decisions take over." Ahsoka says with a laugh, "Honestly I'd do the same." She adds with a nonchalant shrug.

Anakin looks over "What kind of impulsive decisions do you have?" He asks curiously.

"Probably nothing good." Padmè says, never looking away from Y/n and Noah. Obi-wan laughs while nodding in agreement, but before he can speak Padmè suddenly gasped "Oh my, Noah!" She exclaimed.

Seconds before

"Get back here you little shit!" Noah shouted while chasing Y/n.

Y/n just laughs evily, running around the Naboo lake side barefoot wasn't comfortable. Quickly Y/n dodge's as Noah tried to grab her, her dodge made him stumble slightly.