four

About a week later, Y/n woke more early than normal, she tiredly dragged herself out bed. And slipped on a simple pink dress, and only brushed out her hair. She didn't feel like doing something fancy with her hair, she was far too lazy and tired.

 She didn't feel like doing something fancy with her hair, she was far too lazy and tired

Ignore the hat, heels, and little purse thin :<

Y/n slipped on a pair of white flats, before finally exiting her room. She navigated easily through the halls, heading to her favorite place of all time. The gardens. The garden of the Alderaan Palace was beautiful, before Y/n's mother died she did most of the work on it. And after she died, Y/n kept up with best she could.

The young queen walked down the steps to the garden, and smiled brightly. The summer season of Alderaan was amazing, it was warm but not too hot like Coruscant. Y/n let out a sigh looking at the flowers, some were blooming others were just starting.

Y/n's head was on a swivel, checking everything around her. The last time she had been out here, someone had tried to choke her with a rope. Y/n reached up and touched the mark on her neck, hoping it would go away soon.

"Your Majesty." A meek voice said from behind her.

Y/n spun around a little startled, but smiled in relief "Daniel." She breathed.

Daniel was one of the many gardeners at the palace, Y/n saw him around but never spoke to him. She of course knew his name, Y/n believed that since she was queen the least she could do was learn their names.

The young man bowed "My apologies miss, I didn't mean to startle you."

Y/n waved her hand "It's quite alright." She said kindly "Is something the matter?"

"Some of the Wisteria bushes are dying, and I was wondering if you'd like me to place an order for new seeds?"

Y/n's smile fell and she nodded quickly "Yes, please do that right away." She said, "And have some people get rid of any dead flowers, or dying trees." She added kindly.

Daniel bowed again "Right away my queen." He said, before quickly rushing away.

Thoes flowers meant everything to Y/n, they were her mothers favorite. And the young queen had hardly anything personal of her parents, but portraits, and a few smalls things. Quickly Y/n made her way down the path to where thoes specific flowers were, and sure enough some were wilting and dying.

"Fuck." Y/n cursed reaching out to touch them gently, some purple petals.

It made her heart ache, but it also made her feel dramatic. Y/n sighed and stopped back from the bush, and began walking around. Checking each bush. Several were still beautiful and blooming, but a lot were wilting and dying.

Y/n frowned "What could be killing these?" She whispered, gently pulling one of the dead flowers off.

"Are you alright?"