"Faris! To Aah hi gaye merey bachpan ke yaar! Aao andar to ao", Dawar spoke eerily. He had a sinister smirk planted on his face, and Faris felt like he needed to remind him of their last encounter yet again. Never the less he followed Dawar into their house. Dawar guided him to a study. It was empty. Had books.. a table.. a chair and that's it.

"Yahan kyun laya hai mujhe?", Faris demanded. He felt slight anger rise within his veins. "Arey Arey... Abhi se ghussa? Abhi to bohut kuch sunney ko hai mere Bhai", he vivaciously swatted Faris's back, which in turn caused Faris to clench his back muscles within. "Bakwas band karo aur jaldi usko leke ao", he demanded. "Usko? Naam bhi nahin logey uska?",... Dawar snickered. "Serina naam hai... lo... Bol diya", Dawar spoke again, he had said Serina in such a sultry manner Faris couldn't help but plant a strong blow onto his face. Dawar went flying back against the book shelf. He, with a look of shock, held his cheek where he received the blow and looked up at Faris in anger. "Ainda uska naam na Lena", Faris whispered. His voice low yet his expression had forced Dawar to cower back instantly. "Ab bata... kahan hai?!", Faris asked getting closer and closer to Dawar. By the minute Dawar stepped back until he was by the door.

"Bata! Warna Tera woh hashar karunga ke zindagi Bhar yaad rakhega!", Faris howled against Dawar. He noticed how streaks of fear in Dawar's eyes had formulated and he felt slight pity for the cowardly man. "Chali gayi", Dawar lowly said. "Kya?",

"Chali gayi", he repeated. "KAHAN GAYI?", Faris bellowed with certain irritation. His blood boiled at the revelation. "Woh, Kamran usko le gaya. Pata nahin kahan", Dawar spat out and immediately left the room. He had freed himself from the shackles of Faris soltani, but not for long. Faris registered everything revealed to him, before taking long harsh strides outside the secluded study. The house looked empty, bare... no sign of human activity. As per usual. Faris never liked the Daudzai haveli. Always found it cold, and creepy, and only ever came for Serina. Even now, he had once again visited the shackles of his childhood and had come to save his childhood best Friend.

And so he would.

Faris emerged from the study and paced to the end of the corridor. Nobody. He ran along other sections of the house, numerous corridors, stairs cases, rooms, porches. To his avail, he found nobody. Why was it that whenever he would visit this house, he'd always be greeted with nothing?

Dawar had successfully escaped yet again, but not for long. Faris would eventually seek him out. But for now, he had one mission only... to find Serina.

She awoke the next day to the sounds of her Khala waking her up. "Serina meri Jaan. Utho chalo naashta Karlo chalo utho meri gudiya", Nazish ushered in a sweet tone. She opened the curtains which let in the morning rays of light, but it harshly shown upon Serina's face. It instantly got her to get out of bed. "Ye lo naashta," Nazish placed a tray infront of her with paratha omelette and chai. Serina's first thought upon looking at the food was... that looked very unhealthy. "Mhm ye heavy breakfast? Mujh se nahin khaya jaeyga!" She bellowed in a low voice, not wanting to disappoint her aunt. "Kya Matlab heavy? Ab se yehee heavy nasshta! Apni sehat dekhi hai?", Nazish didn't mind one but, rather scolded her for her unhealthy habits.

"Nahin Khala. Please", Nazish stopped in her tracks. Looked up at Serina, hey eyes widened and slightly glassy. "Kya kaha? Khala?", Nazish took baby steps towards Serina and sat beside her. "Phir se bolo!", She requested. Serina looked at her confusedly, but still repeated.. "nahin Khala....... Please?", She said it slower, trying to gauge what her aunt was asking about. Nazish cupped Serina's face, "kitna acha lag raha hai... tumhari zuban se...mujhe Khala kehna", she said, softly. Once again, Serena looked at her aunt confusedly, but remained silent. If this is what relationships are like, then she was happily going to accept it, and she would willingly live her life like this. Her life was a confused mess, a maze, but maybe just maybe there would be chances of redemption for her, chances for her to find the exit of the maze, which was her life.