Chapter 3

Ps - was listening to Iraadey by Abdul Hannan 😌💕 while writing this.
//

"SERINA! SERINA!", A loud voiced boomed in her  ear which in exchange made her attention resolve back to her surroundings with a jolt. "Kahan khoi hui theen? Aur jootey khareed liye?", Aimal asked with a rather worried look on her face. "Haan khareed liye. Ghar jaake dikhaungi",

The group then agreed that they had shopped enough and now decided to return back home. On the way out, the food stalls came into view and it became a silent agreement that everyone was hungry so they all stepped infront of a particular stall to buy something to eat.

"Waqai! Ye Haleh to bari kamaal ki nikli!", Aimal exclaimed as her eyes expressed impression. Her form was sprawled across Serina's bed as her head was supported by her hand. "Haina! Aur batain bhi ajeeb si kar rahi thi! I mean ke I really liked the way she stood up for me! But something she said made me confused!", After Serina had narrated the whole incident she still didn't feel rested. After returning from their shopping spree they all had retired to their rooms, when Aimal had sneaked into hers to see what shoes she got. That caused them to unpack all their clothes and inspect them again. Squeals of excitement could be heard from the similar aged girls as they tried on their eid outfits too. After folding and piling everything back in their respective corners they jumped on the bed and laid down when Serina began to tell her story.

"What did she say?", Aimal asked.

"She said that I looked cute when I was confused even though I was wearing a niqaab! She further went on to say that facial expressions weren't necessary to understand the content of one's character", Serina stated with a muddled mind.

"That's actually quite true you know! I mean we have become so materialistic in todays day and age! That if we want to see how someone is we first notice how they look. The phrase "never judge a book by its cover" is so fit on todays generation", Aimal countered and they both started to thoughtfully argue with themselves over this topic in their minds.

"It's late! We should sleep!", Serina stated and Aimal nodded. "Your right! I'm going to bed. Shab bakhair!", she lightly hugged her and silently tiptoed out the room in fear of anyone waking up from the noice of her steps.

Now alone in her room gave Serina time to ponder over the happenings of the day. It sure was eventful but at the same time she liked it. Going outside after such a long time was fruitful.

Laying down on her bed and wrapped in her blanket the only thing racing through her mind was the sibling duo she craved to meet again.

"Bhabi when will you guys be leaving then?", Haleh asked with wide eyes as they all sat together in the large sitting area. "Abhi to ae hai! Abhi se tumhen hame rawana karne Ka dil hai?", Bhabi joked and all family members started to boo sarcastically which made Haleh turn Red. "Nahin nahin! Mera ye matlab nahin tha!", she profusely sweared of her innocence . "Sab matlab samjhte hain ham", Bhabi cheekily grinned but Haleh still felt slightly embarrassed. "Acha bas chordo bachi ko Samira", Their mother taunted and they all let out fits of giggles. "I'm sorry", Samira pouted and Haleh let out a nervous chuckle. "It's fine!", and they all started to mingle and talk about everything once again. After a long time had the family gotten together and it surely was a sight to behold.