You're milking it.

Tanner's POV

I'm pacing back and forth in my living room. Something isn't right here. Something is out of place and my head is spinning.

The room is spinning. Yet I'm still pacing.

Her body was everything I've ever wanted and more and the way it fucking moved against mine drove me fucking insane.

The way her moans escaped her mouth in a whimper and her lips cursed my name when I came at her from behind. Was heroin to my ears.

As Tayzley barges in, suddenly the room stops spinning. Her face is red and eyes clearly bloodshot from crying. I rush to her side cupping her face gently in my hands. "Baby what's wrong?"

"Nothing, god nothing," she huffs. Her hands pull at my shirt and lifts it over my head. "No talking, just distracting. Please." She pleads.

I nod, taking her swollen lips between my own. She doesn't waste any time kicking off her shoes and removing my pants and boxers. Instantly she takes my cock in her hand washing away all my thoughts I had minutes ago.

"I want you to bend me over that table. Distract me, please." Her soft hands glide my pre-come to the tip. I do not hesitate.

I push her dress up. And to my great surprise she isn't wearing leggings. I turn her around and press her down onto the glass table in my dining room. Ripping the thin lace fabric from her ass. I'm hard when I press against the wetness of her lips. And fuck does it feels so damn good.

I want to be her only distraction.

Do you?

Yes I do. I push that little voice back and thrust into Tayzley hearing that sweet gasp I love to hear when I'm fucking her good. More heroin to my ears. I can't get enough of it.

As I move, her hands grip the glass and her knuckles turn white. "Fuck," she breathes out, fogging up the glass below her.

I slap her ass as an impulse, she clenches around me and moans again and I know she loves it. So I do it once more, coming back to sooth the sting with the palm of my hand.

It's great to finally have her out here in my dining room without the worry of my sister walking in on us.

I slide my hand down the fabric of her black dress, she wear often and move right back into her. With every breath and every trust I wash away her tears and run them into moans and the calling of my name as she let's go around me and releases her grip on the table.

"I could do that every damn day baby." I bend forward and kiss her shoulder, slowly pulling out of her. When I pull back she bends down and grabs my shirt from the floor to clean herself up.

"Thank you." But her words break in the middle of each word and her tears flood her eyes once more. "I fucking can't believe this!" She screams.

My chest tightens and I step back, the worry I had when she came in is now back and I'm suddenly on the front burner.

"How could she!" She screams again and pulls the ends of her short hair in her hands.

I take a step forward, but she swings around. The anger in her eyes scares me, but when she speaks I let go the biggest breath I was holding.

"How could my mother think this is okay? Let alone my own father. She's just going to hurt him again." She throws her arms around. In the midst of her dress still being bunched up at her waist she doesn't care, but I grab her, stop her from swinging and accidently hitting me and pull it down, kissing her once more to kiss away her pain.

Pulling back I wipe her cheeks with my thumb. "What did she do?" I simply and quietly ask her.

She shakes her head, laying it just below my shoulder against my scars. "They are getting married....again." Her tears fall harder now and soak over my chest like a waterfall. "I didn't know where to go. But I needed a distraction. I hope-" I stop her. Lift her head up and press my index finger to her lips.

"I'm glad you came here. You're always welcome." I smile at her.

She sniffles lifting her head slightly to examine my face more. She moves her eyes down to my neck and points to my neck. "I guess I left a few marks the other night huh?"

I laugh. "Yes, yes you did."

***

"So I was thinking since I'm kind of horrible at surprises. I'd get you tickets to a blackhawks game this summer." I pull a clean shirt over my head and stand back, watching her flip through Ticketmaster.com.

"You don't have to get me anything Tayzley. I've got you that's enough."

You're milking it.

"You'll get me something I'm sure, so I'm getting you something. Do not fight me on this," she looks at me from above her glasses, the black pen between her lips teasingly glides across her tongue.

"If you promise not to do that, with that pen."

"What's this?" And she does it again. "Or this?" She slowly slips it into her mouth and pull in back out sucking the end of it.

Groaning I add, "I'll spank you harder next time."

"To bad I might like that," she laughs, shutting the laptop sitting up. "Thank you," she adds.

I move to the bed and sit in front of her. "You're welcome. I'm sure your parents have good reasoning as to why they decided to get re-married."

"How can you be so sure of it? We're talking about the woman who left my dad out of no where," she frowns at me.

"Just let time tell."

I watch her fall back on to the bed, her hands coming up to cover her face. My shirt she put on after we tracked to the bedroom and finished what I started rides up and shows her slightly pale stomach. To lighten the mood I lean down placing my lips just beside her pierced navel and blow hard.

"Tanner!" She screams. The palm of her hands smacks my face away- well attempts to. But I blow again and she screams again, wiggling her way out of my grip on her thighs.

I want to be more of a distraction and pull the sweats she wearing, down her legs and taste what's mine, but I just continue to make farting noises against her stomach to hear her sweet laugh.

That sweet laugh that will soon turn into something much worse...something much much worse.

(So this will most likely be the last Tanner POV till towards the end. This gives you a little something something before the end. So let me know what you think.
Love you guys.
Comment and vote!)