Get your ass over here. You are not hiding from me.

Tanner's hands has been resting on my thigh the whole time we've been here. A few times I've had to slap his hand away from going any further. But my strings holding me back are slowly breaking.

"Dream car?" He asks shoving one of my boneless barbecue wings in his mouth.

"You have your own right in front of you, you mooch." I bump his shoulder with mine. "And an Audi, all blacked out." I say, the buzz I get just thinking about it makes me happy. "I've never laid eyes on something so hot." I pick up a fry dipping it in ketchup, smirking slightly.

"Hey now that's not true." Tanner playfully whines. His bottom lip pouting out slightly

I laugh. Leaning forward kissing him on his cheek chewing my delicious fry. "You're right, your truck is hotter."

I catch a hint of joy in his eyes as I say this. Seeming I told him a million times how much I hate his obnoxious truck. "What happen to it being obnoxious, as you so say."

"It got under your skin huh?" I tease him running my painted nails up his jean leg.

"You keep doing that Tayzley, you'll have a one way ticket to my back seat." He warns.

But my hand moves up more, the heel of my black boot runs up his shin before he slaps my hand away with a grunt.

I perk a brow at him. "Since when does Tough nuts Tanner say no?"

"Do you want me fucking you right here, in front of everyone?" His eyes moving around the crowded room landing back on mine.

"Let them watch." I give him a smug look as I repeat his line he gave me the day he came into the salon the morning after we kissed. "I need to use the ladies room are you good here?" I ask setting my hands down flat on the table about to stand up. He doesn't say anything, just stares at me with hungry eyes, dark and blue.

Without saying anything I make way to the restrooms in the back. I can feel Tanners eyes on my ass as I give him a show. Swaying my hips from left to right, with every step I take.

As I enter the bathroom, I left out the biggest breath. The tension between us has me spiraling with emotions. My hands rest on the sink, the ache between my legs can't take this any longer.

I quickly relieve myself - no not what your thinking. I had to piss.- and head back towards the table where I find Tanner handing Kelly our bill. He already has everything in boxes and ready to go.

"Keep the change,"he tells Kelly. Before I have a moment to say goodbye to her, Tanner already has me out the door and into the cold winter air.

As he drags me to his car, my long legs try to keep up with his even bigger strides to his truck.

What's the damn rush?

Spinning me around Tanner drops the food on the ground. Not caring that he just wasted at least thirty bucks on wings. His seemingly warm body presses mine against the passenger door of his truck. "You can't just tease me like that and think you're going to get away with it Ms. Grism." He speaks slowly. His warm, very warm breath skimming against the skin against my neck.

"Teasing? Me? Noooo." I joke, tilting my head to the side to give him more free range for his lips to mark me. His pelvis presses into mine, his hands latch onto my hips and move me out of the way. Where he now opens the door.

The loss of contact has me yearning, wanting him to place his mouth back on my neck, his hands digging into my waist. "Get in," he says sternly. I nod, feeling his eyes on me the whole time as I climb in and catch my breath before he comes around and climbs in.