Vanilla, sweet fucking.

Listen to Ride by Somo:)

The breath I thought I relished has disappeared. My hands have vanished into Tanner's overgrown hair, pulling at the roots to earn a yearning groan from him. Our breathing together has taken a drastic turn. His hand seems to find the waistband of my panties and snaps it against my skin. Teasing me at his best.

When he stops kissing me and begins moving his lips down my jaw, down my neck and to the top of my breast. I know exactly where he's headed. I help his hands as I move my legs as he slides my panties down.

"Wait..." I attempt to say. I close my eyes for a moment. Waiting for my libido to simmer so I can finally gain my courage to pleasure him.

"What is it?" Tanner says, his lips sliding down my stomach stopping right above my navel. 

I open my eyes, my hands placing on his shoulders to move him up and out of the way. "Sit on the bed." I demand. If I don't do this now I'll back out.

"Tayzl-" he goes to say my name but I stop him as I set to my knees. I'm going to be completely and one hundred percent honest. I've never gave a blow job before. I've read about it, hell I've even wrote about it. But never once have I done it. Let alone know if I'm good at it.

His hesitation as he sits down on the bed scares me. Makes me even more nervous than I was before. "Listen, I'm not very um, well at this. Actually I wouldn't know," I sigh my cheek flaring to red. "When you're drunk and in the moment you normally skip foreplay...I guess you could say I never learned." The last few words slur together fast hoping he doesn't catch it. Its Tanner, so I know he will.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of Tayz. God..." He groans deeply, his eyes shutting before opening back up and meeting mine. I honestly could get lost in them, lost forever and gone for the point of no return. "I love it that one second you're so strong, so confident, but yet you're so fucking innocent." He nearly growls. He lifts me from the floor.

The way his eyes turn darker tells me he's not wanting anything in return. He just wants to get lost in a lust filled moment between us.

My back slowly lowers onto the bed.

We're back to square one.

His tongue laps over my bottom lip, pushing through to meet my tongue. It's mint filled and bitter. His hands run up my thigh caressing it with a gentle touch to let me know I'm okay.

My heart is racing to the edge of its capacity, ready to explode at any minute. I flip us over, my legs on either side of his torso, his hand devilishly finding their way to my hips. I don't jump off at my nerves pushing though, I just relax and take two deep breaths lifting my dress over my head and tossing it off the bed.

Tanners eyes glisten, something I've only seen when he sees someone he adores. I have yet to get that look until this very moment; my body a top of his; half naked.

The clasp of my bra is quick to come undone. Silk straps slide down my arms as does his fingertips. Everything is silent but our breathing. His chest is rising faster each second, his itch to touch almost unbearable, but when my bra hits the bed my body is forced down to meet him, his mouth moves smoothly over mine like velvet across my skin. So soft yet rough. His shirt is still on, but my hands force it up and off, making it join my dress on the floor.

I'm completely naked and he is still fucking clothed.

Oh, he's good.

"Off." I demand and his lip curl. His eyes landing on my hardened nipples. He doesn't listen of course. The pink of his lips wraps around my bud and causes me to gasp and my hands to find his hair. To think this weekend was going to get worse with him being only got better.