I really hate you.

I had to re-write this chapter because to be completely honest with you it was rushed and it sucked. So here is the new and revised chapter.

After our breathing came back to a normal level, he carried me off into the bathroom. Everything was silent after that.

A good silence.

"What does this make us?" I ask him as he skims the washcloth between my legs. I try not to lean into his hand, but it's impossible with him being so close.

"Exactly this," he coos into my ear. The washcloth splashes to the floor by our feet, my nerve endings twisting when his fingers move slowly around my clit. He could do this all fucking day and it would never get old.

As he presses behind me I can feel him grow with anticipation. Never have I ever had shower sex, but what I've heard it's not what it's put out to be. Something tells me though, Tanner knows what to do in such a small space.

I can't help the moans that escaped my mouth when he picks up his movements. The hot water runs down our bodies, over the peak of my pink nipples hardening them to a point.

"Put your hands behind my head and lean forward," his word send shivers down my back, but I listen and do as I'm told. I press into him, his hands now slipping from between my legs and onto my hips. "God Tayzley." He moans. Absentmindedly I push back harder, feeling him slip between my legs.

"Oh god."

The friction of our bodies and the hot water make this feel almost heavenly.

"One hand on the wall baby." Its not demanding, it's soft and delicate. His hips move in and out of me slowly, the water swishing between us causing my legs to go numb and my body to convulse in ways its never felt before.

"I'm going to make you feel like you've never felt before."

"Mmhm." I nod, closing off the sound of his voice while I come around him.

He savoring this, his hands smooth up my back and cup my breasts, his cock still filling me while I twitch with pleasure. He loves watching what he does to me.

I honestly thought the whole weekend would be a mess. But Tanner only made it better.

Sleep was on out to-do list after our long shower. Along with another make out session until I finally fell asleep aside of him, my head laid across his chest as it listened to the steady rhythm of his heart.

***

Its finally February, Tanner is at his sisters with Emerson and I'm stuck at work asking the dreadful question I ask every year around this damn time to spark conversation.

"So, are you doing anything for valentines day?" I ask my client. The enthusiasm so fake even Regina George is offended.

Topical answer. Yes, dinner and a movie. He already got me chocolate and flowers this morning. Its not ever valentines day, yet you wasted money on something that will die in a week.