End. Of. Story.

Listen to Broken Frame by Alex and Sierra:) (its so perfect for this chapter so please listen to it while reading)

Tanner's POV

Falling hard, hurts.

End. Of. Story.

When you're a man with many needs, many wants and this one woman steps out of the light into your dark world and tries to better you. It's fucking insanely hard to give her what she wants when you have these expectations on what you already desire.

I watch her head fall back as she laughs at my horrible attempt to tell a joke, her black vans propped up on the dashboard of my truck.

As cheesy as it sounds her smile and her laugh opens up something in me. I want to hear it as much as I can before it becomes faded and lost.

When she sings along to my country music and taps her hand on her knee I have to stop myself from watching for too long because I'm driving in the busy streets of Indy.

She's amazing, the most kind hearted person - when she wants to be- I've ever had the fucking opportunity of getting to know.

And I almost fucked it up.

Almost. My inner self repeats.

The light snow falls against my windshield, the sound of Tayzleys very well keyed voice floats through the cab of my truck.

I reach over, catching her off guard when I bring her soft hand to my lips and kiss it. Intertwining her fingers with mine before lying them in my lap.

I feel almost greedy.

For wanting her more than just this.

This.

Exactly what we're doing.

Laughing, singing, having a decent time without removing any of our clothes.

It's hard not to want to rip her dress from her curves and toss her against the hotel bed when I was watching her put it on. Even after she asked me not to.

She also attempted to slither her thighs into her leggings but I grabbed them before she could even get a foot in.

I can feel the way her hand tenses slightly when my thumb brushes the back of it. But slowly she relaxes into it. As if it's a natural act of intimacy.

I hear the click of her seatbelt, her hand slipping from mine just to move the compartment divider up and back so she can scoot closer to me. Her fingers find mine once more, resting in my lap.

How can I be so stupid? Letting her almost slip away.

She hasn't exactly said the words 'I forgive you Tanner.' With a smirk and an over exaggerated eye roll. I don't really blame her.

But if I get to kiss her, hold her, kiss her more, then that's what I'll take till she gives me the full forgiveness speech.

I don't have any clue as to where we are going. I thank god the roads aren't bad or else we'd be stuck in the hotel all day. Which wouldn't be a bother to me.

You know women they are always on the go. She'd murder me by noon if we stayed there.

So driving around and just listening to her sing along to almost every song that comes on is more than enough for me.