Epilogue

4 years later...

"Zavi jaan?"

She plopped down on the bed next to him before shooing Mau away from his chest and kept her hands there, resting her chin over them as she looked at him.

"Hmm?"

"Humne apna birthday gift select kar lia hai, aap order kar dein." She said, handing his phone back to him.
(I've selected my birthday gift, place the order.)

"Ariha..it's your fourth birthday gift this year.."

"Haan toh? Humara birthday year chal raha hai, hum kitne bhi gifts maang sakte hain." She frowned.
(And? It's my birthday year, I can ask for all the gifts I want.)

"This is not how birthdays work, you know that right?" He asked, looking at the shopping cart she filled with books and footwear.

"Kanjoos." She turned away from him.
(Miser)

Placing the order, he kept the phone aside, waiting for her to turn again since he knew she couldn't keep quiet for long.

Four years and nothing changed except for their feelings, she was still the same but a little mature now, Ariha got a lot better at handling things than she did before.

Over the years, she fell more in love with the person she never thought she'll ever love. Everything changed around her, Aidah got married to Raza, Ayaan and Zara had a child too. Changes happened but were positive.

As Zaviyar promised, he never went back to his previous job. He was working full-time in the company his parents and uncles built.

She twisted around on the bed for a while before sitting up in annoyance.

"You're so annoying." She looked at him, pulling her hair.

"I didn't even do anything?"

"Shh." She kept a finger on his lips before getting up. He watched her keep a hand over her mouth before she rushed to the bathroom.

Ten minutes later, she came out with a bright smile on her face.

"I puked! I'm pregnant!" She announced, standing in from of the mirror to see her belly.

He rolled his eyes, "ofcourse, aap hi to itv ki favourite bahu hain, nahi?" He asked.
(Ofcourse, you're the favourite itv daughter-in-law, aren't you?)

"Offo, let me be happy for a while! Old man." She grumbled under he breathe, caressing her stomach.

"We don't need a baby right now, right Mau?" He asked, signing Mau to come closer. He meowed in response, jumping on him again.

"Ye kitna bada dogla billa hai! Aapko nahi pata iske kitne illegitimate bache hain!" She told Zaviyar, looking at Mau with narrowed eyes.
(He's such a two-faced cat! You don't know how many illegitimate children he has!)

"How do you know?"

"Iski ex-girlfriend aayi thi humse sympathy lene." She told him.
(His ex-girlfriend came to gain sympathy from me.)