Chapter-7

She sat on the bed, eating the pack of biscuits she found in the drawer when the door opened, revealing Zaviyar.

She quickly hid the packet, sitting like a shy bride.

"You've crumbs on your face." He said, walking near her.

"Haww, muh dekh lia? Muh dikhai dein jaldi!" She forwarded her palm, forgetting she was supposed to be the shy bride.
(Haww, you saw my face? Give me my Muh dikhai)

He shook his head, hearing her words. Not even an hour ago she was crying after the rukhsati, asking everyone to not ruin her moment since she wanted to experience all the feelings.

Soon after both of them said yes, their parents decided to get them married after three weeks and have the rukhsati after a week along with Zara and Ayaan's Nikkah.

Ariha was very ecstatic about her wedding, telling all her friends about it.

Surprisingly, only one-fourth of the guests were her friends, her mother was worried that she'd invite everyone she meets.

"Nazar bhar kar dekh to lene do." He replied, touching her chin softly as he made her look at him since she refused to. (Let me see you properly first)

The heat rose back to her cheeks, her eyes casting down as she felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Mashallah." He whispered, kissing her forehead.

Leaning closer to her, he felt her breath hitch while he opened the drawer, a small smile playing on his lips by the reactions he was getting from her, atleast he wasn't the only one affected, he took out a jewellery box.

He handed it to her, letting her open it, "Aap humare liye pazaib laaye?" She asked excitedly, taking them out of the box when he took them from her hands.

"May I?" He asked.

She forwarded her legs, pulling up her gharara, a frown etched his face finding her empty ankles.

"Humare dress me atak kar wo toot gaye the, to humne utaar diye." She answered his unasked question.
(They broke after getting stuck in my dress so I took them off)

Making her wear the anklets, he watched her stand up and walk around the room excitedly, her smile getting wider every time the anklets made a sound.

"I love them!" She said, tackling him down with a hug.

He relieved sigh left his lips as he wrapped his arms around her, he waited years for this feeling and finally, she was here, in his arms.

He only had her in her arms once before, when he helped her down the tree if not counting the times he held her as a baby.

There were times when he hated himself, for loving her the way he did, for feeling attracted to her, it wasn't supposed to happen, the differences between them were too much yet it all happened.

"Ariha." He whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing."

Two minutes later she broke the hug, smiling brightly at him, "Hum aapko kiss kar lein?" She asked casually.
(Can I kiss you?)

"Wh-what?"

"Aise." She said, cupping his face as she quickly pecked his lips, even though the touch was a mere brush of lips against each other, both of them were redder than the roses in Ariha's hair. (Like this)

Shying away, she hid in the bathroom, changing into the clothes she already hung in the bathroom before he entered the room.

"Bewakoof ladki." She whispered, looking at herself in the mirror, "Kya sochenge wo tumhare baare me?" She scolded her reflection.
(Stupid girl!) (What will he think about you?)