Chapter-11

Did y'all get a notification for the last chapter? If not then don't forget to read that one before this!
+++

They were walking around the neighbourhood when Ariha stopped, holding his hand.

"Hume wapas jaana hai, hum muh dhona bhool gaye, kahin jinn ne hume dekh kia toh?" She asked seriously.
(I want to go back, I forgot to wash my face, what if the Jinn saw me?)

"Ariha jinn winn kuch nahi hota." He replied, pulling her to start walking again but she didn't budge from her place.
(Ariha, jinn doesn't exist)

"Nahi hota hai, hume pata hai, jinn ko humse ishq wagerah hogaya toh? Hum waise hi itne sundar lag rahe hain aaj." She shook her head negatively, "Aap kaise ladenge jin se-"

(Yes, it does! I know, what if he fell in love with me? I'm already looking so pretty today) (how will you fight with-)

"Itna jin jin karogi to sach me aa jayega aapko lene." He joked, pulling her to him as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.
(If you keep calling his name, he might come and take you with him)

She looked at him, surprised by his actions but he was looking forward. Things were quite weird after the little kiss stunt, he stopped interacting with her for a while, getting awkward whenever she went close to him.

"You're quite tall." She commented, craning her neck up to see his face.

"I'll take it as a compliment." He replied.

"Aapke paas wo moov ka spray hai? Humari gardan dukhne lagti hai aise dekhne me kabhi kabhi." She said next, making his smile turn into a scoff.
(Do you have that moov spray? My neck hurts sometimes trying to see you like that)

"Shut up."

She giggled, "hum toh bass mazaak kar rahe the, wo jo pados wali aunty hain na? Unke bete ki wife can't even wear heels because her husband feels inferior ki she'll look taller than him." She scrunched up her nose, "Stupid thinking."
(I was just joking, you know the aunt in the neighborhood? Her son's wife can't even wear heels because her husband feels inferior ki she'll look taller than him)

"Stupid indeed."

"Humne wifi ka password change kar diya." She told him, "Aapko pata, woh Khadijah came to our room."
(I change the wifi's password)

"You let her in?"

"Ofcourse I didn't but she came in herself, I kicked her out though, also..."

She proceeded to tell him about her day, complaining about the missing dinner every once in a while.

He didn't realise when she slipped out of his hold, finding stones to kick as she walked.

"...ooh, did you see that? Hum footballer ban sakte hain!" She exclaimed as she turned to him after kicking a stone up in the air, watching it drop down with a bounce.

"Let's go back." He forwarded his hand for her to hold but she grabbed his wrist, raising his hand.

"You've big hands, my whole face can fit." She said, bringing his hand upto her face, proving herself right, "They can also fit my boo-"

He covered her mouth with the other hand, "Let's go back."

She bit his hand, "I was going to say books! Your one hand can cover my book poora, galat na sochein aap, hum shareef baatein karte hain." She shook her head, running away from him.

(I was going to say books! Your one hand can cover my book wholly, don't think wrong! I'm innocent!)

He ran after her to catch her, "Ariha, kaafi raat ho rahi hai, slow down."
(Ariha, it's late at night, slow down)