He detached from hug and smiled .

Jungkook : Thank you! Umm I'll sleep on couch.

YN : But it'll be small for you.

Jungkook : So do you want me to sleep on bed with you. *smirks*

You hit his shoulder with your tiny fist. He laughed.

YN : I'll sleep on couch, you can sleep on bed.

You both went inside your bedroom, you layed down on couch. Both of you were wide awake, you're not in habit of sleeping on couch, and about jungkook he's not getting sleep due to new place. Jungkook noticed you turning your sides again and again.

Jungkook : Not getting sleep?

YN : Huh! Hmm

Jungkook : we can sleep on bed, I mean it's enough for two people.

YN : No no it's okay!

Jungkook : I'm not pervert yn ! I won't do anything to you.

YN : It's not like th-

Jungkook didn't let you speak any further, he immediately picked you up in his arms making your eyes balls popped out of socket

YN : JUNGKOOK!!

Jungkook : Shh! You speak a lot. Let's sleep now.

You slided to other side of bed and back faced jungkook . He shook his head on your behavior.

NEXT MORNING

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I fluttered my eyes when sun rays hit my face, I felt someone hugging me , looking down I found yn sleeping with a pout, I smiled looking at her cuteness. Well she did made me feel better yesterday, should I stop all of my act? *sighs* I don't know let's see what future holds for me? I saw her opening her eyes a little, I immediately pushed her which made her fall down. She groaned in pain.

YN : What the hell jungkook?

Jungkook : Well it's you who hugged me in sleep so yeah!

She didn't said anything and immediately went inside the bathroom. Now what shou-- my thoughts got cut off when I received a text.

Message:
Dad : Okay son! Let's meet at breakfast. We'll reach your house in 1 hour.

Me : okay dad! See you!

I guess I should go otherwise I'll get late. Looking around I found sticky notes and a pen, writing a note I went out of her apartment.

Yn's pov

I came out of the bathroom after getting ready, my brows frowned in confusion when I saw a note stick to my wardrobe.

Note :

My dad texted me to meet, so I need to go, bye!
Let's meet in the evening.

I smiled looking at the notes, I don't feel like eating today, let's go to cafe directly.

AT CAFE - AN'S POV

You reached the cafe and there you saw heeseung whining about something to Mrs cha.

YN : What happened heeseung?