109

Her mom : first of all stop crying and take care of you.

Avni nodded.

Her mom : now give me a smile.

Avni smiled a bit.

Her father called a doctor and doctor suggest 5 days bed rest to Avni.

Uncle thought that it's an exam stress. So he send an application in school for leave and told her mother clearly to not pressurize Avni for study for 5 days.

She is feeling blessed for having such a caring and loving father.

But this increase the problem. Because today Avni is absent in Institute.

Sid thought her family get to know about him, that's why they didn't send him to this Institute today.

This Institute is the only place where they met always.

Sid is feeling so guilty and he is worried about Avni, he didn't know that her parents are cool or strict.

He thought to contact her friends. But he didn't have phone to contact them.

He is feeling so worried but it looks like a full stop on their love story to him.

Sid came back at home, he is more upset today.

But he focus on his studies now. Because he didn't want to give his mother feel disappointed from his pre board results and blame Avni for that.

Sid is studying hard.

Two days passed away,

Sid left all the hope to see Avni again, he thought her family took her name back from this Institute.

Meanwhile with Avni,

She is missing Sid like hell, but she knows that even if she went to Institute, she can't meet him.

And maybe he ignores her now, which would give unbearable pain.

So she is nervous.

But when nobody in her room, she took her pen, she is drawing a name of Sid on her wrist.

Stay tuned.