34

Sid : you guys gone mad. She is right, I met her some days ago and she knows them from year I can't replace them.

Faisal : so idiot who is telling you to replace them. But boyfriend have a different space in girl's life.

Ayaan : yeah, that boy have whole rights as friends, but friends don't insist their female bestie to wear short dresses and all.

Sid : maybe in Delhi they do.

Faisal : like this, what if she say that friends can even kiss each other. Will you let them kiss too.

Ayaan : yeah, there is no end and limits, even my gf says friends can flirt, friends can hug, friends can hang out, so I just told her make me your friend because there is no extra benefit of being boyfriend so why should I need to commit.

Sid feels that they are right somewhere.

Faisal : so what did you decide?

Ayaan : bhai, I suggest you to just tell her clearly that she should limit friends like friends.

Sid screamed "no".

Faisal : what?

Sid : I won't ruin anything between avni and me for now, I just started a relationship I can't be a dictator.

Faisal : you are gone mad and believe me you are gonna regret.

Ayaan : yes, and believe me there should be some extra benefits if she calls you her boyfriend.

Sid : I have benefits, she calls me "baby".

Ayaan : did she ever share anything personal with you, which she can't share with someone else?

Faisal : uhm, there are so many things can happen.

Sid : I know, what is going on in your dirty minds.

Ayaan : no bro, okay did she ever told you about her periods?

Sid : what the heck, this is pure nonsense. Why will she tell me?

Ayaan : this is not nonsense, girl share that with them only with whom they feel comfortable talking.

This statement feeded in his head.

Stay tuned.

Target 25+ votes on this and previous chapter