46

The first show gonna start at 8, so they choose a theatre outside of the middle of the town where they can be caught.

They reached theatre.

They have few options right in front of them but Sid left the choice to go to watch movie on Avni and she choose "Shiddat".

Sid nods on her choice and enter in the theatre with his heroine.

Avni and Sid takes the middle seats, because right now they both are looking for spend time together.

They didn't have any other plans right now.

They takes the seats.

And the movie starts, the movie is all about the craziness of lover. But there is sad plot in the movie as well.

They are sitting besides each other.

Avni is looking at him. And having a smile on her face.

Her feelings are switching from time pass to friendship and now from friends to more than friends.

She is watching her throughout the movie, in the emotional scenes the tears roll out from his eyes.

He is so emotional and sentimental.

The scene in their real life goes different from the movie life, here the heroine offer the handkerchief to a boy to wipe out tears.

And he even received, she can't stop herself to pull his cheeks.

Avni : you are seriously a kiddoo. (Said lovingly).

They came out after the movie get over.

Avni : it's 11:10 am now, what should we do next?

Sid : uhm you say?

Avni : i wanna ask you something but not here, so tell me where should we go.

Sid felt nervous he thought that his friends was right and avni will ask him for a kiss.

Sid : what you want to ask?

Stay tuned.

25+ votes and 5 comments