14

Sid said sorry, avni give a mathematics notebook to him and left.

Sid POV

Yaaaaaar, this is so difficult to ask her about friendship. And here my heart is saying that I am in love with Avni.

She is really so beautiful, I can't stop myself from falling for her.

But I know she is way far away from my reach, I can't be a boy to be his partner even for a minute in her worst dream as well.

At this time,

I am really confused. I want to tell her about my feelings but how?

I have her mathematics notebook, should I write down my feelings in this notebook, that will be good and my feelings will reach Avni like this.

I open her notebook.

And write down ---

I am sorry Avni, because I know you won't like it much, but I feel I should tell you about my feelings.

Since the day I saw you, everything changed in my life, you control my dreams now, my first thought of the day is you, and I complete my day with your thought too.

The rest of the time, when I sleep you wander in my mind in my dreams.

There is everything about you now in my life.

It's not like a proposal or I am not asking you for a date.

But don't know why my heart wish, that I should ask you to be my friend.

I am imperfect I know, even I know that you never get time to waste on me.

But my mom always taught me that our heart takes the left side in our body, but it never left us when we need to take important life decision.

So feeling my heart is right I write this to you, you can tear it and throw it somewhere.

But I will wait for you answer.

Letter and POV ends.

Stay tuned.