Introducing their friends 👭👬

Avni's Friends --

Ishika : 18 years old, she is in the same school and class with Avni in Delhi. Belongs from a rich family, little arrogant and relationship advisor of group. She had three relationship already and not even single work for her more than 3 months.

Aarohi : 18 years old, she is medical science student, topper of the school, Avni and Aarohi are in same class until their subjects seprated, she also belongs from rich family but never had a relationship yet. And not even intrested.

Abhishek : 19 years old, he is in IIT Delhi right now, he was 1 batch senior in school with Avni. But because his family knows her family, they become friends, and now he is the male bestie of Avni.

Abhishek is more than a friend to Avni, they flirt with each other a lot.

As on last year valentines day abhishek proposed Avni.

But Avni didn't even accepted nor even rejected. She said she want some time, and abhishek is still waiting for her answer.

But Avni share a bond with Abhishek which is more like BF and GF. Because Avni like if Abhishek talk to any other girl. Same goes with Abhishek.

Back to story

Now Avni is in Agra and they are in Delhi to they all are missing Avni and Avni missing them.

Every Sunday Avni mostly travel to Delhi to meet their Friends as she didn't even have a single friend in Agra in last one month.

Which make her feel so bore in Agra.

It's Sunday,

And Avni and her gang in Cafe ☕️.

Aarohi : so how is life going in Agra? Agra city must be full of love after all Agra is The city of Taj.

Ishika : I am agree with Aarohi. Even we were planning to come Agra but every time you come to Delhi so we are not getting chance to come there.

Stay tuned.