Avni : if I get answer yes or no from your side I can think about it then?

Sid : okay, I mean yes. I won't mind even I know this will be so difficult to find a partner for me.

Avni : why?

Sid : just look at me. (Said under estimating himself because of his looks and dress up)

Avni really take a long look.

Avni: I just look at you but I didn't get the reason, so will you please explain the reason to me. Why you feel that you won't get the partner.

Sid : I mean... everyone says that I am misfit here.

Avni : misfit how?

Sid : forget it. If you are sure about your decision then we can fill the form tomorrow.

Avni : why tomorrow let's go and fill it today only.

Avni holds his hand and walks to the office to fill the form. Her mother is in the cabin. But nobody knows here that owner of this Institute is mother of Avni.

Sid and Avni entered in the cabin with permission.

Sid : good evening mam.

Her mom / professor : good evening.

Avni : mam, actually professor Sharma introduced us with the Literature Master Test, we are looking for the form.

Her mom : you both made a team up this soon?

Avni : yes mom... mam. (Cover up) actually we didn't want to waste our time.

Her mom : that is really impressive I hope you to will win this contest, keep it up kids.

Sid : thank you mam.

Avni collects the form, they fill the form and submit.

Sid : we get the topics now so I think we should start our preparation.

Avni : true, give me a contact number, we will make the more discussion on social media, and we can connected through video calls.

Sid : uhm... Contact number?

Stay tuned.