98

Vibha aunty (to herself) : I am so happy seeing him happy. But his dad is also right, I should be careful. He should not get distract.

Aunty close the door and went to her room.

Next morning,

Sid wake up late, he is already late for school so he jump out from bed and runs to the bathroom.

His mom : where is your lunch box, Sid?

Sid : in my bag mom!! (From inside of bathroom)

His mom : I told you 100 times Sid, that take out your lunch box and water bottle at night only.

Sid : sorry mom. (He is busy inside the bathroom)

His mom : now finish it soon and come fast.

Sid : yeah mom.

His mom went and open his school bag, aunty take out the lunch box, but she find a box too.

She takes it out.

Aunty opens the box and it's the gift of kissing couple showpiece.

Aunty is shocked, Aunty remind herself that it's 14th February today, means Valentine's Day. Meant someone gift him this showpiece yesterday.

His mom decided that she will talk to him.

Sid's phone beeps.

Aunty step towards the table, take his phone. Sid smartly removed all the chats of Avni.

But yesterday, he was busy talking with Avni, he didn't checked messages of Jannat, Faisal and Ayaan.

His mom scroll and tap on the chat box of Jannat.

Jannat (text messages) ---

Happy Valentine's Day Romeo.

After a beginning with the first kiss what is a plan for Valentine's day now.

Aunty is feeling angry now.

She checked Faisal's (chat box)

Hey bro, congratulations for First kiss 💋.

Aunty place his phone there. And come down fuming in anger.

His dad : what happened Vibha? (Notice them upset)

His mom : nothing, actually I got a call from Sid's teacher, it's a parent teacher meeting today so I will drop Sid at school today.

Stay tuned.