99

His dad : it's okay you carry-on I will go with him.

His mom : no no, actually I want to ask them about progress report and all so I will go.

His dad : sure?

His mom : yes.

His dad : okay then I am leaving for office.

His mom : hmm.

His dad left.

His mom didn't tell anything to his father as she knows that if his father get to know about this then Sid is gone.

His mom serve him his breakfast, aunty is behaving normally just not talking to him.

Sid : what happened mom?

His mom : nothing.

Sid : you looks upset.

His mom : nothing is like this Sid, have your breakfast, you are already late for school.

Sid : okay mom.

His mom get ready too.

Sid : I am leaving mom. (He said going when aunty is in room)

His mom : wait... I am also coming with you. (Aunty come out with her purse)

Sid : where are you going mom?

His mom : you will get to know everything. (This made really make him feel little nervous)

Sid : what happened mom?

His mom : I told you na that I will tell you everything but for now, let's go.

Aunty step out from the house.

Sid is feeling nervous from such kinda behavior from aunty.

Sid and aunty take an autoricshaw and they reach school.

His mom didn't talked to him.

Sid : mom, we reached school now, at least tell me what happened, I am really feeling so scared? (Asked requesting)

Faisal and Jannat are on the main entrance.

His mom : jannat ... (She calls jannat)

Jannat walks to aunty with a smile, Faisal followed.

Sid is confused.

Jannat : Namaste aunty.

His mom : I want to talk to you in private.

Faisal ask Sid in gesture that what happened but even Sid didn't have any idea what's going on in aunty's mind.

Stay tuned.

30+ votes