Professor : he deserves a huge round of applause, you all must be thinking that why are we giving this much stress on literature marking.

Avni see this boy first time ever in class, it is like she never notice him before.

Professor : keep it up young boy.

Sid : thank you sir.

Professor : for your information, there is All India Literature Masters Test gonna held in our Institute next week. And whoever gonna get first second and third rank will get rupees 1 lakh, 50 000 and 30,000. According to respective ranks.

Sid : sir, how can i apply?

Professor : you have to find one partner, because this competition gonna take place in pair up. One will be maker and one will be presenter. So find your best partner and submit your form.

Sid is not expecting that anybody will be his partner. But the Price amount is really matter to him a lot because if he win, his parents will be so happy.

The class got over.

Sid came out to the notification board of the Institute.

He is standing there, when he feels someone's hand on his shoulder.

He half turn around. And there is a beautiful girl standing behind him.

He noticed her before in class, it's none other than our heroine Avni.

Avni : Hii. (Waves with a smile).

Sid : hello. (Feeling little nervous)

Avni : I guess you are looking for the same thing.

Sid : what?

Avni : partner for this LITERATURE MASTER TEST.

Sid : yes.

Avni : so myself Avni.. Will you be my partner for this test?

Sid : are you serious?

Avni : yes, I won't lie to you but I am not so good in Literature but I can try my best, you got really good remarks in class today. So if you will be my partner I guess we can make a rank.

Sid is looking at her, and he is not able to listen anything whatever she is talking.

She is looking so beautiful, and for the very first time someone this beautiful talking to him.

And more than her look her kind and humble words attracting him.

Stay tuned.

Target 25 votes