Avni : you really sounds like I am asking your permission to date.

Ishika : so means our suggestions and advices doesn't matter to you now.

Abhishek : can't you see Ishika, now Avni is happy with her new friend. She don't need us anymore.

Avni : stop this drama guys, you better know me right, and there is nothing else for me to pass my time.

Ishika : so he is your time pass?

Avni : yeah, he is just a time pass to avoid to get bored here alone in Agra, and for you kind information he didn't even have smart phones and all, it's just a fling.

Ishika : even for time pass, you deserve someone much more good looking Avni.

Avni : yes, I know but he is the best choice around me, because he is so innocent, he will follow whatever I say, without any demands. So he is safe and good for time pass.

Ishika : yaaar, I still think you should not even act to date someone in Agra, I know these guys better than you, they looks innocent first but later they proves the clingy the most.

Abhishek : forget about it Avni, and tell me, will he affect our friendship?

Avni : no way, Abhishek, you all will be the priority for me always. And I swear, I just want a time pass that's it.

Abhishek : be careful okay. And remember I proposed you and you didn't even rejected that yet.

Avni : I remember everything Abhishek, and believe me it's just like I don't have anything to do here, so I will just have some time pass with him.

Ishika : okay okay we believe you, but I don't like the way you skip to meet us today for him.

Abhishek : yeah true.

Avni : it was not for you, actually I wanna go to Taj Mahal.

Stay tuned.

30+ votes on this and previous chapter