81

Jannat : so listen guys, we have really less time left for competition and competitors are tough, we should not waste time.

Sid : we can do best.

Avni : yes, we can Sid, but Aarohi and Abhi have much better bonding than us, and that is obvious, because they know each other since long.

Sid : we have a bonding too. (Sid didn't like avni underrate their bond).

Jannat : okay both of you out of the room. (To ayaan and Faisal)

Faisal : why? We will also be here and cheer them.

Jannat : no chance, avni will feel uncomfortable with you two around so get out. (Very clearly)

Faisal : but what we did, why avneet will feel uncomfortable.

Jannat : can't you get it in once Faisal, get out of this room.

Avni remains silent.

Sid : if she is saying then please go na yaar.

Faisal : you too Sid, dekh li dosti bhai... (Sarcastically).

Faisal and Ayaan left.

Jannat : I will be here and help you two.

Avni : sure, thanks jannat.

Jannat : Aree, anything for you sweethearts.

Jannat : so take a pose for the dance step 1.

Starts slowly.

Jannat : so 1 2 3 4....

And both of them move ahead.

They starts with a really romantic pose, Sid and Avni intervene their fingers with each other beside their face.

Jannat : avni, your hand around his shoulder, and Sid hold her from her waist.

Avni follow the instructions, as jannat is watching a dance tutorial and giving them instructions.

But Sid feels hesitated, as her hand take a round around his shoulder. Her crop top lifted up and Sid is feeling shy to hold her bare waist.

Jannat : what happened Sid?

Avni also looks at him with a confused look.

Sid : nothing I am okay, jannat.

Jannat : okay, look into each other's eyes like you two are meeting after years.

Stay tuned.