100

Faisal : okay guys I see you in class.

Faisal left.

Jannat : what happened aunty? Sid?

Sid : I don't know!!

His mom : listen, I don't want to create any drama here, and I am not involving your mother in this Jannat. (Said in an angry tone)

Jannat : but what happened aunty? (Confused)

Sid : yeah mom.

His mom : open your phone and show me the chat of you and Jannat, Sid?!

Sid and Jannat feels little nervous. Sid open his phone and aunty take it from his hand.

Aunty show the chat to her.

His mom : will you explain what is this? (Angrily)

Jannat : aunty.... Uhm... Actually aunty I was just teasing, Sid.

Sid : yeah mom.

His mom : okay means you two won't accept right? I have to call your mother.

Jannat : aunty please. (Said pleading) believe me I was just teasing him.

His mom : oh really, if you was just teasing him that what is this?

Aunty take out the kissing showpiece Avni gives to Sid. Jannat understood that it must be gifted by Avni.

Sid felt so nervous and scared, he was really careless to hide this from everyone.

His mom : any explanation for this, and you two really thinks that you both are grown up for all this. (Angrily)

Now Sid feels confused, aunty is considering here that Sid and Jannat are dating and they kissed.

Jannat understand this too.

His mom : listen from now, Sid, you will not talk to Jannat. Got it? And jannat I expect same from you.

Jannat thought if she takes Avni's name here then they both will be trapped.

Jannat : I promise aunty, I will be in my limits, I am sorry I should not do this. (She said in a guilty tone, just for her friendship she is taking this on her head).

Stay tuned.