Avni came back to Agra.

And today it is the first day of class in Institute. Avni and Siddharth are different classes because of different subjects.

But Institute decided to merge batches in Literature class.

One week passed away,

The sitting arrangements are done by the faculty only.

Sid is really so happy with joining this Institute, but no one actually talk to him here.

Because most of the student in this Institute are come from rich families and Sid's dress up make him underrate himself, and even he didn't get even a single boy or girl talk to him yet.

But this is giving advantage to him because like this he can completely concentrate on his studies which is parents want from him.

But he believes now that because of Average looks and less money in his pocket, he didn't even have "Right to Love".

Literature class -

Sid is really good in English literature, it's his personal intrest, and before deciding to go for BBA and MBA.

He was thinking that he will attempt for PhD in English.

But with the lack of support from the school, he thought that he will never able to make it up.

Professor : yesterday I give you a project, and everyone really attempt good writing on the topic. But one of you is really so impressive.

Avni is expecting that she is the one, because she didn't got the time, so she took help from her mother, who is professor.

So she expected that she is the one gonna bag all the compliments today.

Professor : and the student name is Siddharth. Who is siddharth?

He get up on his seat, and everyone curiously turn their heads to see him.

Stay tuned.

Target 20 votes on this and previous chapter