88

Avni and Sid met directly in Institute today.

Avni : good evening Sid.

Sid : good evening avni, do you had any conversation with Abhishek bhaiya after that competition win.

Avni : no, actually he called me in morning but I was in bathroom so I didn't picked and later I didn't called him back as I know what he wants to talk. (Said in a casual tone)

Sid : avni, as much I get to know him he must be planning something big.

Avni : don't worry Sid, I will think something.

Sid : we have to think something really soon, Avni. We can't wait for something bad to happen.

Avni : just calm down Sid, I hate seeing you in stress and because of me that's I hate most. (Try to cheer him)

Sid and Avni having a convo when a car enter in the Institute.

Avni recognize the car and Sid too.

Sid : Abhishek bhaiya...

Avni : do one thing, I will handle him. (Little nervously)

Sid : no we will face everything together, I just want you beside me that's it.

Avni : you know I am always with you.

Sid : let's go, we will tell them straight forward that we love each other and we can't compromise in this matter.

Avni : agree.

Sid hold Avni's hand, avni grab him more tightly and they walk to his car.

Abhi came out from his car.

Abhishek see them coming to him together.

Abhishek : hii, Avni. (His approach is completely changed today).

Sid : before you say anything, I wanna say this... That we love each other a lot. That competition can divide us. (In a confident tone, but internally he is so nervous).

Abhishek move forward to Sid.

Avni came in between both of them in a saving manner. She is behaving shield of Sid.

Abhi : I am not saying anything to him Avni.

Stay tuned.