Changbin took his free hand gently and held it. The men around him asked Felix lots of questions and started getting to know him. He smiled and relaxed around them. When dinner arrived their positions shifted a bit but no sooner was it over then his two connections resumed their seats. Felix couldn't deny the feeling of love and fellowship that extended from the whole group. He found himself frequently glancing at Changbin who didn't look at him too much. His thoughts gently probed Felix's, getting a feel for who he was. It surprisingly didn't feel invasive, just exploratory. Other than the initial punch of thoughts and the ones he intended Felix to hear; it was mostly quiet in his head. Felix didn't know how, but Changbin's every thought wasn't on display the way his and Hyunjin's were. It intrigued Felix.

The man was muscular but the thoughts that did come through were gentle and kind. He was an odd mix. His giggle immediately made Felix smile. It was adorably cute. You think I'm cute? He asked. Felix and cocked an eyebrow with a cute smirk. Felix rolled his eyes playfully. You know I do. Changbin grinned. By the time Hyunjin took him back to the bedroom, Felix had become fast friends with all of them. He and Jisung were already being compared as twins for their easy and infectious laughter. Minho had already gentled his usual approach with Felix, seeming to see him as more fragile or easily hurt than some of the others. Chan had taken Felix under his wing as an Aussie little brother. He finally understood why Hyunjin had told him he had nothing to worry about with Felix. The younger man's infectious smile, laugh and his cuddly ways wormed immediately past all their defenses. Seungmin targeted the others, especially Hyunjin with his sharp wit seeming to delight in making Felix laugh. Jeongin smiled and went and got Felix drinks when he needed a refill and talked games and interests with Felix.

Hyunjin closed the door behind them and gently led Felix over to the bed. His hands slid under Felix's shirt and began drawing it up before pausing. Is it too uncomfortable with hyung in your head too? Felix thought about it. It was kind of awkward but he wanted Hyunjin. He had missed him so much and wanted to feel his body. He wanted to remember what it felt like when they were joined by body as well as mind. He shook his head no. Hyunjin slowly removed Felix's clothes, taking time to caress and kiss every ounce of skin he uncovered. Felix moved unbuttoned Hyunjin's shirt and slid it off his shoulders as Hyunjin kissed him, his lips soft and loving. The heat built quickly between them and within minutes Felix's toes were curling as Hyunjin slid into him.

Felix was catching glimpses of Changbin in his room trying to ignore the waves of pleasure pouring off Felix. He was laying on his bed trying to stop from touching himself but he couldn't. Felix felt overwhelmed by the feelings coming from all three of them. He could feel Changbin's hand sliding down into his boxers and moaned. Hyunjin quickly picked up the pace, unable to hold back after so long apart. I'm sorry baby, I can't wait. I promise I will make so much love to you while you are here but right now I gotta...I know. Go hard baby, I need it too. Changbin's hand sped up to match the pace and he thought Felix's name as a mantra. All of the different passions put Felix over the edge and with a loud cry that Changbin heard from his bed, Felix orgasmed. Changbin followed him when he heard Felix's cry and Hyunjin shortly behind. Felix sagged in relaxation into the bed pulling Hyunjin close to him and stroking his back gently. "I love you so much Hyunnie."

"I know, baby. I adore you." Hyunjin hugged him close for a few minutes before he grabbed some tissues to clean them up. Felix drifted to sleep safe in Hyunjin's arms.

Hyunjin heard a soft knock on the door a few hours later and when Changbin poked his head in, Hyunjin motioned for him to come in. "I'm not trying to horn in." his hyung whispered. "But I need to be in here. I'm not trying to overstep. I promise I'm not. I'm just so drawn to him." His voice was apologetic. "And to you." He admitted softly.