-no title- Shigaraki x Reader 🍋❤️‍🔥

Narrator Pov:

Y/n was walking down the street looking at their phone. Suddenly they felt a hand on their shoulder and they were pulled into a dark alley.

"WHAT THE-" Y/n yelled, but the person covered their mouth. Y/n still shouted but was muffled. "Y/n relax it's me love.."
Y/n stopped struggling and looked up.
Of course.. Shigaraki.

Y/n turned around and crossed their arms. "You dick. You scared me." Y/n said.
"Awh I'm sorry dear." He said cupping their cheek. "Would you perfer I knock you out and tie you up instead?~"

"What?! No!" Y/n shouted confused and distraught.
Shigaraki chuckled, "Then I shouldn't of scared you." He said smiling, kinda creepily.

Y/n sighs and mumbles a 'whatever'.
"Come on love, I have something for you." Shigaraki said, gesturing Y/n to follow him.
"Fine." Y/n followed him into a small building and let them into what looked to be a bedroom.

Shigaraki shut the door behind them. "Why don't you go sit down hon." Y/n looked at him for a second and then nodded, going to sit down on the bed.

"So.. uh where are we?" Y/n asked. "Well we're in a secret place. I thought maybe we should have some.. fun tonight. You 'know?
Doesn't that sound nice."

I answered him, "um.. well yeah I guess so." He looked at them and smiled while grabbing some drinks and a J. The both of you sorta "partied" while smoking and drinking.

It was towards the end of the night and you two were basically in each others laps making out.
Y/n moaned into their kissing and released for air. "Was this the surprise?~"

Shigaraki chuckled, "Well actually it was this~" he said while basically pulling a condom out of thin air. (Lol) "ah~ I see know."

Y'all know next, sorry it's short I had to write something lmao