Birthday? Shigaraki x Reader ❤️‍🩹

Narrator Pov:
Y/n opened their eyes slowly, adjusting to the light. They sat their for a minute until they remembered..

"Oh!" It was their birthday! Y/n jumped out of their bed and threw on some comfy clothes. They brushed their teeth, (and put makeup on if you want) and walked happily to the living room area. Kurogiri was sick of the old abandoned bar so he bought a small mansion, that has a bar of course.

Toga was in the living room with Jin watching the morning news and seeing what new things the press had to say about them. "Hey guys" Y/n said, sitting next to Toga. "Y/n!!" Toga squealed and hugged them. "Happy birthday!" Toga and Twice said in sync. Toga giggled and handed Y/n a box wrapped in red paper.

"Jin and I got you something! It's from the both of us ofc." Y/n smiled, "Oh thank you guys. I appreciate it" Y/n opened it to see a beautiful, kitchen knife sized, switchblade. It had beautiful black and red patterns on the handle, with a few patterns of red on the blade.

"Wow you guys! It's amazing, I love it. Thank you Toga and Jin!" Toga and Jin were happy that Y/n liked their gift. "We should go to a club for your birthday!" Toga suggested.

"Oh I can't.. I wanna spend the day with Tomura." Toga tilted her head. "Shigaraki? What do you mean?? He's not even here? :^" Y/n was confused. They walked into the dining room/living room and saw a small piece of paper.

To Y/n,
I'm going to work, be back later.
       Tomura

Y/n's heart ached a bit. They thought they were gonna spend the day together since it was their birthday afterall.. Y/n sighed and walked back to the living room.
"Thanks for the invite guys.. but I think I'm gonna wait for Tomura to get back." Y/n got an idea.
"Ah ok. If you say so" Toga said.
"Thank you guys again!" Y/n said before walking back to their bedroom.

'He wouldn't forget.. right?' Y/n thought to themselves. Y/n sighed and sat on the bed, fiddling with their hands. They decided they were just gonna relax for their birthday. Y/n got some snacks and turned on the tv. They put on their (favorite thing to watch) and put on some comfy pjs.

9:56 pm

Y/n yawned. 'It's already almost 10.. Tomura.' Y/n thought to themselves. They felt saddened a bit, but they decided to wait just one more hour. Hopefully he'd come home with a birthday surprise...

Y/n heard the door open. They looked up and saw Shigaraki. "Tomura! I missed you" Y/n said while jumping up to hug him. Right before they were about to hug him, he put his hand up gesturing 'not now.' Y/n looked at him confused.

"What?" Y/n was confused. "Just shut up." Shigaraki said, venom with every word. He sat down at the desk and sighed.
Y/n was quiet. "..."

"What the hell? Tomura it's my birthday!" Y/n yelled. "I don't care?" Shigaraki snapped back. "What the fuck is your problem?" Y/n said. "My problem?? Are you fucking kidding me, I never get a break from you!"

"What?!"
"God you are such a nuisance...just shut up or leave, I don't have time for you." Shigaraki said, ignoring Y/n after that. "You know what fine then, fuck you then! Damn..." Y/n mumbled walking out the room.

Suddenly Y/n felt a hand on their shoulder. "Y/n I.. fuck I'm sorry- I-I..-" Y/n turned around and looked at him. "I'm sorry Y/n. I'm fucking bi-polar and...-"
"It's okay Shigaraki. Let me guess, didn't take your meds?"

He chuckled "yeah.. too tired."
"Well please take them everyday so this shit doesn't happen."
"Of course honey. And I did get you something~" He removed his hand from behind his back, and he was holding a bouquet of your favorite color/flower flower.

"Oh shigaraki.." In his other hand, he had a large container of brownies. (If yk, you know😉) Y/n kissed him, taking the things from him. "Would you like to take me to the room love?" Y/n asked. Shigaraki replied while holding Y/n's hand. "Of course."

Not edited, so sorry it's so short but this too me for fking ever T-T