Just you and I -🍋

Shigaraki Pov ;

Y/n and I were laying on my bed, cuddling while watching their favorite movie. It's the weekend so it's finally one of the days we get to relax.
I hugged them, and buried my face into the crook of their neck. Y/n turned around to face me and hugged me in response.

Narrator Pov :
Y/n cupped his cheek, while softly rubbing it with their thumb. "Tomura?"
"Yes darling?" He responded. "You know I love you." Y/n said shyly. Tomura just started at them in disbelief for a moment but immediately snapped out of it. He locked eyes with them and said, "I.. love you too darling." Finally, after so many days of him procrastinating saying those words, it came out. Tomura pulled Y/n in by the waist, and connected their lips. Both of them softly moaning into the passionate kiss. He let them go for a brief moment, and immediately began attacking their lips again with his. He flipped them over so he was on top. The kiss they shared turned sloppy, with Y/n grasping onto him for more.
"Y/n.."
Y/n could tell he was asking for consent, which they excitedly approved by lightly tracing their hand down his clothed chest. Shigaraki didn't hesitate to take off Y/n's shorts/pants. "Are you sure you wanna continue?" "Yes please.."
Shigaraki connected their lips and made out with Y/n until both of them needed to part for air. Shigaraki sat up on his knees and pulled his shirt off and threw it to the floor. 'God damn..' Y/n thought to themselves, stuck in a trance staring at Shigarakis abs. He chuckled and leaned back down to devour Y/n's neck with hickeys and kisses.
Y/n gasped out and slightly arched their back. "Shigaraki~"
Shigaraki grabbed onto Y/n's hips tightly. He's gotta stop his urges somehow. He dug his nails into their hips while Y/n was bucking their groin forward desperately. Y/n swiftly undid his belt and pulled the clothing off, onto the floor.
Shigaraki was gripping onto the person under him, slightly whimpering happily. He was in pure bliss from just holding Y/n.
"Oh Y/n.. may I?" Shigaraki asked, as his hand moved lower and lower.
Y/n chuckled, "of course you can~"
Shigaraki grinned and went lower while planting kisses on Y/n's body.
He eventually got down to their hips and groin area. Y/n could feel the light pecks he was planting on their skin, and they could also feel when he would give them dark, purple hickeys with his tongue. He made sure to leave light bite marks as well.
"Oh my go..d~" Y/n managed to whimper out. All he was doing was teasing them. (😠).
"Be patient love~" He told his squirmy, whimpering partner. "It's hard to do that when you do this to me..~" Shigaraki chuckled deeply as he started to get to work on Y/n's areas~ (🤭)
Y/n was already enough of a mess, and then shigaraki was doing that? 'Sneaky, hot man." They thought. Shigaraki crawled back up to Y/n so they were eye level. He begins to align himself with Y/n.
(this is awkward 😭 bear with me)
Slowly he pushes himself in with no warning.
"Ah~ Y/n~" He groans out as he moves, then picking up the pace. Y/n was gripping onto his shoulders, legs wrapped around his waist, and making very lewd noises in their boyfriends ear.
"Faster Shigaraki~ Ah~" (dabi outside: 🧍)
He goes faster and harder, while both of them whining and grunting loudly.
The more Y/n held him or grasps his hair, the more over stimulated he gets.
"Oh fucking hell Y/n..."
<3~

Part 1