Understanding. Shigaraki x Reader ❤️❤️‍🔥

This story occurs during Season 2 and 3 :) (when the league of villains came together, actually)
Real quick, reader is gender neutral but fem
Narrator Pov:
Shigaraki stayed in his room all day. Didn't come out for nothing, not even Y/n. He does this often, just not come out for nothing. Even while Kurogiri was is the main room, welcoming Toga and Dabi. Helping them catch up on Shigarakis recent events and desires.
And why the League of Villians is even there.
Toga and Dabi are there to lead on Stains legacy.
But that is not why Shigaraki is there.
He's fed up with society, not just hero's.
Y/n was sitting on the couch next to the others, but after they introduced themselves they went quiet, in thought.
"Uhm Y/n right?" Toga spoke up.
"Hm? Yes"
"Ah okay, just wanted to ask since you were being quiet! So why are you here?"
...
Y/n had no reply. What could they say?
That they fell in love with a ruthless, killer villian and just couldn't keep their hands off of him?
"Uhm.. s-same as our leader."
"Leader?" Dabi scoffed. "That's a strange way of putting it. He's seems like nothing more than a brat that cries when he doesn't get the right toy from McDonalds."
Kurogiri spoke, "Now that's enough, we're all here for different reasons but-"
Y/n cut him off. "You shut your mouth, patchwork."
"Y/n!" Kurogiri yelled at them.
Y/n scoffed and got up, about to exit the room.
"Geez Shigaraki was right, again." Y/n said and then walked out with, a slam of the door.
Kurogiri sighed, "i apologize for rudeness shown, but Y/n and Shigaraki have been through a lot, and have very specific goals. They don't like being interrupted."
Toga chuckled, "I like Y/n! I never see much feminine villians!"
"God are you still in high school or something?" Dabi said to Toga, annoyingly.
Toga scoffed at him.

Y/n was walking down the corridor, thinking to themselves, 'This is not going to work. We're gonna be found now that we have extra weight on our back AND lowlifes who can easily mess up our plan!'
Y/n started to pull and their hair and growl, frustratedly.
Until the stood at a door. Y/n opened it and walked in quietly, shutting it behind them.
There sat Shigaraki at his desk. He slightly looked over his shoulder and went back to whatever he was doing when he saw it was Y/n.
"Ugh! This is never gonna work! Those idiots are gonna get us caught! What the hell was Kurogiri thinking?!"

"I know, Y/n"
"It is all because of that Hero Killer and-!"
"Y/N I KNOW!" Shigaraki snapped. Usually he would listen to Y/n's rants, and let them get it off their shoulders. They would do the same for each other, but his tone of voice was different.
Y/n was stunned. They had never heard him yell at them before.
...
"My dear, I'm sorry I'm just already frustrated as it is. I understand where your coming from. I feel the same" Shigaraki said, turning around in his chair.
"Come." Shigaraki commanded.
Y/n went over to him and sat on his lap, hugging him and playing with his hair.
"Don't worry. We will make this work."
Shigaraki was only saying that to make Y/n stop talking about it. He didn't even know how this was gonna work.
But at least he somewhat trusted Kurogiri.
So there was some faith.
"I'm sorry Shigaraki. I should have known you'd already be stressed about it.
"Don't worry, it's not your fault. Nothing will change, and if they need to leave then they will go."
Shigaraki reassured Y/n while kissing their neck and jawline.
Y/n noticed opened scratch wounds on his neck. "You need to stop that."
"What?" "Scratching yourself, and opening wounds. Find other coping mechanisms"
Shigaraki glared Y/n and scoffed, "'coping mechanisms?' Ha you're funny Y/n. I'm a villian, I don't need 'to cope' nor do I need help!"
Shigaraki is very stubborn. (No shi)
Y/n rolled their eyes at him. "Whatever."
Y/n stood up and sat on his bed.
Shigaraki chuckled at their 'defeat' and his 'win'. "Shigaraki?"
"Yes.?"
-
"Come lay down with me."
Shigaraki turned around to look at Y/n.
He saw Y/n, and was hoping they were joking. But he immediately knew, no they were not when he saw Y/n's serious expression.
"Heh your joking right? I'm a villian, I don't do romance." He said and turned away, back to whatever he was doing.
Y/n ignored him anyways, and grabbed the back of his chair, and dumped him on the bed.
"Ugh. What the hell Y/n?" He said sitting up. "Your gonna spend time with me. You're my boyfriend, your supposed to!"
"I don't have to do anything, and if you don't remember we made a deal."
Right. The 'deal'. That deal was, he would be with Y/n, if they stayed and helped the league with their own quirk. And if they didn't try to run, or do anything that would get them caught any quicker.
Y/n fell in love with him though, of course.
...
"Your an asshole."
"I know. But that's why you love me huh?"
"..yes." Y/n looked down in defeat.
"Don't you dare start the pity shit show. You know i don't care. Your only here for one reason. I don't love you."
His words stung in Y/n's chest as they heard them.
He was lying though. He cared for Y/n, the first person he actually loved!
Knowing him, he would never admit it.
But he did love them.
Y/n wasn't expecting anything but silence, followed by him leaving but no.
He pulled them down with him and hugged them, careful to not touch them with all five fingers.
Y/n was speechless. But they didn't protest at all.
"Aw, I know you love me Tomura. Right?"
....
"Yes you stupid person/woman/man."
Y/n leaned up and kissed him.
"You are to never repeat any of this or I will kill you."
"Whatever you say<3"

1000 words :D celebrate
part 2 to 'you bastard' coming soon