What are you doing here? Shigaraki x Reader ❤️‍🔥

Part 2 100% will contain 🍋

Narrator POV :
It was late at night, and Y/n was determined to find a certain light haired villian.
They walked alley, after alley hoping to find him killing or stealing. But all they found was low life thugs, homeless people, and stray animals.
They sighed in defeat thinking to themselves 'This is pointless.'. They were about to walk away when they heard a group of people taking and then a girl yelling "TOUYA!"

'What the hell?'
Y/n dove behind a wall to hide from them but also see who they were. "Toga shut the hell up." One of the guys said.
'That voice feels familiar..?"
Y/n mumbled to themselves, immediately slapping a hand over their mouth realizing they said that too loud. 'Shit.'
"What was that?" A dark, raspy voice spoke.
...
All of a sudden Y/n felt a tug on their shirt. "Ah!" They yelled.
"Look! They were spying on us! How mean.."
Jin said while holding them up. (Rip Jin❤️)
"Jin Bubaigawara?!" Y/n yelled out in surprise.
"How the hell do you know my name!?"
Y/n laughed to themselves in disbelief.
"I've been looking for you guys! The league of villains." Y/n said.

"Huh?"

Y/n sighs, "My name is Y/n L/n, and I um.. I wanna be apart of the League of Villains.
Im not a low life criminal either.
Anything you ask of me I can do it. Even get some rather important information on All for One."
Shigaraki stayed quiet, thinking.
"Bring them in." Was all that was said until Y/n's vision went black.

Y/n POV :
My eyes fluttered open. I was in a chair, in a sorta nice room. "What?"
I heard the door open and Shigaraki came in.
"Hello Y/n."
Oh shit- "H-i Shigaraki.."
"First things first." He came all the way over to me and leaned down to my face, almost kissing me- (😵‍💫)
"You're mine now." He said into my ear.
"U-uh.. yes. Ok!"
"Good. I'm glad you understand that."

Outside the room
"He never said that to us?" Toga said to Dabi.
"Isn't it obvious girl? He likes Y/n"
Toga: 😶??
Dabi sighs "He likes, he's obviously gonna fuck em."
Toga: what the hell-

Still Y/n POV :
"So what's the first step?"
I asked him. "Well you need a better disguise. Here." He handed me a pile of clothes and went on his phone.
Was I supposed to change in front of him?! "Uh..do I change right here..?"
I asked blushing, shyly.
"Yes."
"Ah.. ok-" I quickly changed into the clothes. I kinda liked them as the bottoms tightly hugged my waist, sorta exposing my stomach. I saw him looking at me through the corner of his eye. One part of me wanted to hide myself out of embarrassment, but another part of me wanted to show of.
I felt confident. Only when he's looking at me though.
Oh god I came here to be a villian with the worlds number one villian! Not fall in love.. right?