Shigaraki x Reader ☁️

In this AU Shigaraki ran away from home, due to his fathers abuse before he discovered his quirk.

Narrator POV:
Shigaraki had been on his own for almost a month now. He was weak, cold, and hungry.
He would dig through trash cans to find food, or starve himself in the alley. Too afraid to go ask for help.

On a cold, January day.
"You won't leave me right?" He said to the scruffy dog infront of him. The dog picked up an old ball and dropped it in front of him. "Oh you wanna play fetch?" Shigaraki picks up the ball and slowly it turns to dust. "W-what.." he says while staring at his hand.
The dog walked away, getting distracted by something else.
From then on, Shigaraki hadn't done anything else but sit there, scratching at every part of his face and neck.
All of a sudden there was a loud crash and dust being lifted up into the air.
It was All Might fighting a villian. They had landed in the alley Shigaraki was in, still fighting.
Shigaraki quickly hid behind a wall.
"Damnit!" The villian yelled out, as All Might tied him up. "That's enough damage from you, to the city." Shigaraki accidentally knocked over a can, which echoed loudly through the alley. "Huh?"
All Might looked and saw the small blued hair boy. "Oh my what are you doing here boy?!"
All Might reached to help him up but Shigaraki scooted backwards. "D-don't.. I'll kill you.."
He mumbled out.
"Where are your parents?"
All might asked him. "I left them." Shigaraki bluntly told him. "Come with me." All Might told him. "I'll help you!" Shigaraki was stunned. Help him? He got up anyways and followed All Might after he had taken the villian into custody. "What's your name kid?"
"Tenko..Shimura." He quietly told him.
They arrived at the hospital and All Might took him to see a doctor. Once the doctors were done looking at him they dismissed. "All Might, sir?" Said a woman. "Hm? Yes ma'm?"
"Uhm this boy has a special quirk called 'decay'. His scars look like he was abused. I don't recommend taking him back to the alley, and CPS must be contacted."
All Might nodded and walked out with Tenko.
10 years later
"Tenko!! Wake up you are going to be late!" Yelled All Might from downstairs.
"Ugh..." Shigaraki sighed out. He got out of bed and got ready for school. After he put on his shoes he ran downstairs.
"Tenko don't forget your lunch!" All Might told him and put a brown bag on the counter.
"Okay okay I got it" Shigaraki replied back and grabbed the bag. "Gotta go!"
"Have a good day!" All Might said to him before hearing the door shut.
All Might had taken it into his own hands to adopt Tenko when he was going to go to a foster home.
Y/n was sitting on a bench waiting for Tenko.
"Tenko!" Y/n said as they got up to go hug him. "Uh- Y/n be careful!" He said to them as he put on his gloves. "Oh right-" they laughed nervously.
"Uhm I got this for you!" Y/n said as they handed him his favorite candy snack. "O-oh thank you Y/n, you really didn't have to." He told them, blushing slightly. "Well I saw them and I thought of you so here ya go!"
"Now cmon we're gonna be late!"
Y/n said while grabbing his hand and walking into the school building.

After school, at a cherry blossom tree
Y/n and Shigaraki usually spent their afternoon together eating snacks and doing homework together at the big cherry blossom tree.
"Hey um Shigaraki?" Y/n asked him. "Yes?"
"I have something I need to tell you." He looked up at them. "Yes? Is everything alright?" He asked them because of their deep red face. "Y-yes i just uh...*sighs*"
They took a deep breath and said "Tenko.. I like you. A lot.. I've liked you for a long time, and I think your amazing, and smart, and really nice. Would you like to uhm.. be together..?"
His face immediately turned red.
"Yes.. yeah!" He said quickly.
"Really?" "Y-yeah of course! I like you too Y/n.."
Y/n hugged him out of excitement.
"Can I.. kiss you?"
"If you wanna.." he said softly while Y/n connected their lips. They both groaned into the kiss. Y/n pulled away blushing, and hugged him, pulling them both down with Y/n on top of him.
They kissed again for awhile.
"Thank you Tenko.." Shigaraki hugged them and buried his face in their neck. "No.. thank you. I really love you Y/n."

"I love you too Tenko"
🤍