Im Fine 🧍-☁️

-☁️🫶🏻
Y/n= Your name/Reader
Narrator Pov :

Y/n was on Shigaraki's bed, on their phone watching tv. "I wonder where Tomura is.." They thought. Y/n placed their phone down and got up and left the room to look for their lover . (🤭)

Y/n Pov :
I was walking through the hallways when I tripped on the edge of the carpet and fell onto the hard floor. "Ow!- Damnit." Getting up and scraping off my knees, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I look up only to see the person I was looking for. "Y/n? Are you okay?" He said while quickly walking to me, cupping my cheek and checking for injuries. "Shigaraki, I'm okay." I told him. Shigaraki still has a worried look on his face, but yet he looks like he doesn't believe me? (😑)
"Where does it hurt?" He asked. "It doesn't hurt anywhere I'm fine. Stop overreacting."
He grabs my hand and takes me back to his room, without saying a word. "Uhh-" I thought to myself '-am I gonna get a lecture?'

Narrator Pov :
Toga bursts into Tomuras room- "Hey! Izuku-Kun and Ochaco-Chan are in town for lunch! I'm gonna go 'hang out' with them!~ wanna come with??" As much as Tomura and his partner (Gf/Bf) appreciated her offer, Shigaraki immediately told her off. "Yeah no thanks, we don't wanna go stalk high schoolers with you Toga. Y/n is not feeling well now." Y/n hit him in the shoulder and exclaimed , "Hey! I'm fine. Don't lie, you ass"
Tomura shrugged their action and comment off. Toga said 'okay bye' and left the room to go to her 'lunch hangout'
"What were you doing?" Shigaraki asked. "I was looking for you." Y/n responded. "Hm? Why? Were you lonely, love?" Y/n's face turned a light shade of pink. "Of course not. I'm not attached to you, like you are to me." Tomura turned away from them, walking to his desk and sits in his chair. "You sure about that?" Y/n just sits down on the bed and grabs their phone, turning on a show. "*scoffs* ha ha very funny."
Shigaraki chuckled while turning on his computer to do what he called it "work". (Attack plans lol)
Y/n sits up. "Hey why were you freaking out about me just stubbing my toe?" Shigaraki stayed silent. "Awww you care about me!" Shigaraki grumbled, "just shut up." Y/n walked over to his chair. "Who knew a 'scary villian' could be such a softie!~" Shigaraki didn't say anything due to embarrassment. (🤭)  "Why do you sit on your computer all day long?" Y/n asked him. "Because.. I have important work on here." Y/n was not satisfied with that. They felt like that wasn't a very genuine answer. "Really huh?" Shigaraki looked at them from the corner of his eye, "Yes."
There was silence for a few moment before Shigaraki finally broke the silence, "Okay fine maybe I play a few games on here." He said. "Ha I knew it!" Y/n laughed. "Yeah, yeah you win."