It wasnt your fault. Shigaraki x Reader ❤️‍🔥☁️

Gonna try a new writing style (again)
Italics are narration and normal text is just talking :) enjoy

Shigaraki was sitting in his dark room, with only a dim lamp on. He had locked himself in there for days, constantly scratching at his neck. Sometimes he wouldnt come out at all. Not even to eat. Not even for Y/n.

"Tomura?" Y/n said while knocking on his door lightly. Y/n heard no response. "Tomura I'm gonna come in!" Y/n said while opening the door slowly. Y/n closed the door and slowly approached Shigaraki. He was sitting on his bed with his soft hair covering his face. They could see the fresh wounds on his neck and upper collarbone. Due to his intense scratching. He never scratched unless he was stressed or anxious. Sometimes when he was angry too.
"... Why are you re-opening your wounds?"
Y/n asked him, while approaching him.
As Y/n got closer he grabbed their wrist right as they were about to go near him. The only thing stopping his quirk was his one finger lifted up.
Y/n's stomach sank. He had a terrible look in his eyes.

"Shigaraki what is wrong with you?! You've been in here for days." Y/n spoke out, pulling their arm away.
"Y/n I can't stop thinking about them..."
Y/n stayed silent for a few seconds. "Who.?" They asked.
Shigaraki let out a low growl, "My old family.. my mother, and my sister." He said. "Ever since I saw that kid.. Izuku Midoriya.. I feel something different. I can feel their presence...her presence.

It's driving me crazy.!" He chuckled out, and went back to nonstop itching. Y/n grabbed his wrists to make him stop. "Tomura .. it wasn't your fault. It's not your fault that you couldn't control your quirk. You were young. Those 'hero's' will pay for what they've done to you. What they've done to us." Y/n told him while pulling him into their arms.
Shigaraki gave in and wrapped his arms around Y/n.
"I trust you."

(So sorry it's short ! Thanks for your request!!