Holiday Raid -☁️

trying a new writing style 4 this one
Narrator Pov :

The LOV had been planning on raiding UA and a Store for the fun of it, and Christmas gifts. (Togas idea)
Toga walks into the main area, "Is everyone ready? Oh I'm so excited to see my friends!!"
Dabi laughed at her, "You mean the kids who are afraid of you, draculora?"
Toga looks at him and yells back, "First of all that's not my name! And second they are my friends.. they just don't know it yet!"
"How the hell does that make any sense you weirdo?" Dabi argues back.
"Both of you shut up and let's go." Says Shigaraki, and the both of them quiet down.
They go to UA first

"Look theres Izuku-kun and Ochaco-Chan!" Toga exclaims. "What're we doing here again?" Dabi annoyingly asks.
"We're just here to let toga get some of the hero's blood for future missions." Shigaraki tells Dabi.
"Now go do your thing Toga, we'll be across town at that store."
Toga smiles and gives them a thumbs up and goes into UA and transforms as a 'normal student'.
"Let's go." Shigaraki said, and just like that they were across town at the store. "Let's make this quick."
Twice grabs a shopping cart, "Woo! Shopping- Wait I hate shopping!" He yells while walking off.
After their Christmas raid they all go back to 'base'.

"Oh boy I had so much fun!" Says Toga while twirling her hair with her finger.
Y/n sits next to Toga and starts conversation about f/a.

Y/n Pov :
I heard someone clear their throat from behind me, When I looked I was surprised to see Shigaraki with a small box. "Oh hey Shiggy what's up?" I asked him. "Uhm here I uh.. got you something." He handed me the box in his hands, and I gently opened it.
It was a pretty diamond charm with a
thick silver chain, and on the back were his and I's initials.
"Tomura.. it's very pretty, jeez you shouldn't have.."
"Well I just thought of you when I saw it and uh.. yeah.." He quietly spoke back.
"I love it." I pulled him in for a kiss that lasted
for a good second, until we both had to pull away for air.
"God, get a room." Said the anti-romantic, Dabi.
Toga squealed, "aww how cute!!"
Shigaraki just ignored them and kept hugging Y/n. 'God I love this person..-' (woman/man) he thought to himself.

sorry there short😭