Stockholm Syndrome -❤️‍🔥💔

TW: Light lime, kidnap, stalking

Narrator Pov :
Y/n was walking home from work as they normally do, but there's always an alley they never wanna go down..
'Oh god here we go.' Y/n thought to themselves as they bravely started walking through the alley.
Shuffle
Y/n turned their head around quickly and stopped dead in their tracks. 'It's fine.. it's just probably a raccoon..' They keep walking, until they felt a hand around their neck and a rag on their mouth. "Mhgn?!" Y/n yelled out, but muffled.
"Shh... just calm down. You'll be alright~"
Was the last thing they heard before passing out.

Y/n Pov :
'Nghnn... my head hurts..' I slowly opened my eyes and the events that had happened came back to my mind. 'Where am I?!' I tried to move but my hands were tied?! What's going on?
I gasped when I heard a door open
and a familiar man walked in.. Tomura Shigaraki.
"S-shigaraki? Is that really you.?" I asked, with a shaky voice.
"Yeah, love." He spoke as he walked closer to me.
I thought he disappeared? What is going on?
"I-I thought they arrested you or something? What happened?!" I yelled out.
"Shh. The police couldn't arrest me. They turned to dust if they tried." He chuckled kinda evily. God why did he sound so... 'attractive?'
"What.." I said confused as hell.
"Heh.. well let's waste no more time. You have information I want." 'Huh?? What does he mean?' I thought to myself.
"What are you talking about?"
He looked me in the eyes and said, "Izuku Midoriya. Does that sound familiar to you?"
"Deku? Uhm.. yes.." I replied.
He came closer and grabbed the arms of the chair, leaning down close to my face.
"What do you know about him."
I was shaking because of how flustered I was since he was so close to me-
"I-I don't know anything about him.."
He frowned. "Don't lie. It'll be bad if you do." 'Oh god..' "I'm not lying I don't know anything about him! All I know is he goes to UA and he's.. All Mights successer.." I told him the truth I knew I wasn't supposed to tell him but.. I couldn't help myself. Something about him was very attractive now.. different than before.
He finally smiled again, "Wow.. thank you love~ this is really useful." He flirtatiously said to me. 'Was he gonna let me go now?'
"Can you please let me go?" I asked him.
'Hm..' was all he said before grabbing my face and kissing me slightly roughly. I could feel my cheeks heating up. 'W-what..' I was speechless.
Our lips parted every couple of seconds for air, but he immediately pulled me back for another kiss. I accidentally slightly whimpered because of his actions.. 'shit.'
"Ah, someone's excited?" He slyly said into my ear. "Shit..-" was all I could say.
With a quick movement, he untied me and pulled me up into another kiss, which turned into a make out sesh . Of course I would make out with him, I've always thought he was attractive (not just look wise). I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He grabbed my hips and pushed me away gently. "Maybe we should save some for the bedroom.. it has been awhile love.." He softly spoke to me, while kissing my hand.
I giggled at his flirtatious voice.
God he's cute.