Too busy for your wife? Shigaraki x F! Reader 💔

Married Tomura and Y/n <3 Underground LOV atm

Narrator POV:

It was a cold day. Y/n was at their small cozy house they shared with Shigaraki. They heard the door open and close. Y/n saw their husband walk in lazily, rubbing his face while groaning. "Hello Shiggy!" Y/n walked to him and kissed his cheek. "Yes hello love..." He brushed Y/n off and went to sit on the couch.

'That's it? Not even a 'how was your day?''
Y/n thought. "....So! I was thinking we could have a date night?" Y/n stated, sitting next to him. "No. I can't I'm far too busy with work." He said. Y/n stared at him with the same blank smile. "Ah alright." Y/n stood up and walked back into the kitchen.

The next weeks the same thing happened every day. He'd come home, barely say a word to his wife, theyd ask if he would make some time for the two of them, and every single time, without care he would say 'no'.
Today would be different,
Y/n thought.
Please...

They heard the front door open. "Tomura! How was your day my love?" Y/n asked engulfing him in a loving hug. "I made you some kabobs! Your favorite!" Y/n said proudly and happily.

"Ah okay, leave them on the counter. Not hungry."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*SHATTER*
Y/n had dropped the plate with the same blank smile, but this time small tears were falling from their eyes.

Shigaraki stared at them blankly, 'what the fuck?'
Y/n balled their hands in a fist, "I do everything I can for you.. and it's still not enough? You basically ignore me every day... am I just a decoration for you?!"
Y/n yelled, pissed.

"Well damn when your acting like a maniac you might as well be!" He said back, with venom in his voice. A maniac?
"Did you just call me a maniac?" Y/n walks towards him slowly with their finger in the air pointing at him. "Says the man who murders hero's just because he can't get over his past! Tortures teenagers about adults mistakes!"

He backed up as Y/n walked towards him. He grabbed their wrist, "don't you dare say anything about my past, Y/n L/n."
Y/n snatched their arm away from him. "I can't believe you...you are treating me like your housewife...you know what fine Tomura. FUCK YOU THEN."

Y/n yelled storming out. They walked into their shared bedroom. Shigaraki scoffed and sat on the couch. Whatever. He thought to himself. Y/n walked back out with their bag/purse. "You wanna treat me like a piece of shit?!"

He looked at Y/n, and his expression went blank seeing a bag. "I'm so sick of your bullshit! It's like I'm married to a toddler!! I'm not doing this.. leave me alone."
Was all that was said before the whole house shook at the loud door slamming.

There was Shigaraki, staring at the door and the shattered plate on the floor. What have I done-?

Y/n was walking down the street, small tears streaming down their face. They didn't know where they were gonna go.
The only place they could think of was their old friends house, Hawks. They walked up to his big house, and knocked on the door.

Hawks opened the door in sweatpants and a baggy shirt. "Wow, I've never seen a hero dress so lazily for a 24/7 job." Y/n chuckled at him. He chuckled, "haha very funny. What's up Y/n?" Y/n's face changed quickly. They explained everything, and Hawks invited them inside.

"So, won't he come looking for you, per usual?" He said as he set down a cup of alcohol. He poured Y/n a cup and slid it across the table. Y/n caught it, "Well probably not since 'he's too busy with work'." Y/n pouted, resting their elbow on the table and their chin on their hand.

It was quiet for a few seconds before Y/n heard shuffling. Tears started to stream down their face and they felt a hug from Keigo. "I'm sorry I just.. damnit i need to cry after that.. i think he'll divorce me.." just the thought of that made Y/n cry even more.

Hawks sighed. "I don't think he'd do that.. he sure does love you."
"I wouldn't doubt it." Y/n said wiping away their tears. Keigo noticed Y/n's phone buzzing vigorously. "Uh Y/n your phone is going bonkers." He said, handing Y/n their phone.

—-

Y/n sighed when they looked at their phone

Y/n sighed when they looked at their phone. "Oh man.." Keigo looked over with a confused face. "What's wrong?"
"Tomuras gonna be pissed."
"That you put him in his place for being a shitty husband?" Keigo said sarcastically.

"Yup." Y/n said drowsily, putting down their cup. "I guess I'll go home, before he starts a spree..." Y/n said sitting up and grabbing their coat. "What? But you just got here! Sit down with me"
"I can't. Tomura would be mad at the fact I'm even here. But thank you Keigo, I'll text you later!"

Y/n said as they walked out the door.
*sigh* when will they learn? Keigo thought.

Y/n was walking back to their house, when it started to pour. They covered their head with their jacket, shivering from the cold. Eventually they reached their familiar front door. As they opened the front door, they saw Tomura pacing around the living room.

"Y/n?" He said looking up, as he noticed the light coming from the door. "Hey.. I-"
Y/n was cut off my Tomura hugging them. "Don't ever do that again. You can be pissed, but don't walk out like that.." He said, nuzzling his hace into Y/n's neck and hair.

"I'm sorry.. I was so angry I just.. *sighs*"
"I'm sorry my love for making you feel that way." Tomura said as he grabbed Y/n's hands, holding them. "I shouldn't of ignored you like that, you are right. Your my wife, you should always come first."
Y/n chuckled, "Maybe not first, but I appreciate the thought Tomura."

Tomura picked Y/n up and brought them to their shared bedroom. He set them down on the bed, and sat next to them reaching for the tv remote. He turned on f/s for Y/n, and cuddled up against them. "I'm sorry Y/n.. I love you." He mumbled to them.

"I love you too, Tomura" Y/n laid down next to him, and positioned themselves so they were laying on his chest. They loved taping their finger against his chest to the rhythm of his heartbeat.

Y/n traced their wedding ring with the tip of their finger, remembering the happy day.
Y/n sighed in relief and dozed off, while Tomura held them in his arms. <3

———

Thanks for reading! And thank you for 6k reads and all the votes!! 🫶🏻 please leave requests!!!

~ Tomura Shigaraki x Reader ~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara